Every Fact You Want To Know About Hasbulla
Hasbulla Magomedov is a rising social media star from Dagestan. He was born on 7 July 2002, Hasbulla has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, where he’s been posting content to Instagram since November 2020.
The following year, he also went viral on TikTok. He mostly shares pranks and spoof videos about MMA. Actually, he looks younger than his real age, but you may be surprised to know that Hasbulla is actually a 21-year-old guy.
Even though it has not been confirmed about him, it is believed that he has a form of Dwarfism. A disease that affects growth and causes other physical problems, like an abnormally curved spine or bowed legs.
Table of Contents
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Hasbulla Magomedov
Date of birth: 2003
Place of birth: Makhachkala, Russia
Age: 19 years (As of 2022)
Height: 3′ 3″ or 100 cm
Weight: 18 kg or 39 lbs
Ocuupation: Blogger, Tiktoker,
Facts about Hasbulla
- His nickname is ‘Mini Khabib,’ inspired by retired UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov. He earned his nickname after posting many hilarious videos of him pretending to fight children.
- Hasbulla got famous after a video of him picking a fight with Abdu Rozik which went viral (another person who was diagnosed with Dwarfism.
- Actually, he is experiencing a specific disease or syndrome. He’s been battling it for a long time. He has Dwarfism, which causes affect growth and other physical problems, like bowed legs or an unusually curved spine.
- Hasbulla has gained a massive following on Instagram in a very short duration; he has 2 million followers already on his Instagram as of 2021. There are several fan pages that post his videos online.
- He has 700k followers on his Tiktok account with 7.5 million views on his videos. And his fan page on Twitter has the same number of followers.
- There is not a piece of authentic information about his family, but according to his Twitter fan account @HasbullaHive, he has a brother who tweets once under his post.
- Russian media reported on December 3, 2021, that the internet sensation had been suspended from social platforms after sending offensive death threats to a woman.
- However, it seems like Hasbulla has gotten himself at risk on the internet; he has denied the reports and told his fans that he lay low-key and takes a break in general.
- Further texts from Hasbulla claim that he deactivated’ his own account after receiving offensive messages from the women’s friends to avoid an official ban. We’re not certain when he will be back up and running his Tiktok and Instagram.
- It’s not confirmed whether he’s actually been banned by the social media platforms or he has taken the decision to take a break from social media. I guess we’ll have to just wait and see.
Who is Hasbulla?
Hasbulla is a Russian popular social media personality and internet sensation.
What is Hasbulla’s claim to fame?
Hasbulla gained fame for his unique appearance and charismatic personality, which has captured the attention of millions of people online. The social media star went viral in 2020 after posting videos of his adventures in the Russian Republic of Dagestan, where he still lives.
How old is Hasbulla?
Hasbulla Magomedovich Magomedov (born 7 July 2002), known professionally as Hasbik, is a Russian social media personality. He is 21 years old.
Where is Hasbulla from?
Hasbulla is from Makhachkala, Dagestan, Russia.
What disease does Hasbulla have?
Hasbulla has Growth Hormone deficiency, also called "Dwarfism," which is a genetic disorder that happens when the body does not have enough growth hormone.
What is the Net Worth of Hasbulla?
Various sources show Hasbulla's net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.