Every detail you want to know about Adrian Zmed
Adrian George Zmed, an actor, television personality, and musician, belongs to the United States of America. On March 14, 1954, Adrian Zmed was born in Chicago. He is famous for his role in Grease 2 as Johnny Nogerelli and in T.J. Hooker as Officer Vince Romano.
His first remarkable act, the part of Zmed, was in Grease as Danny Zuko. Grease was a production of the national touring company. He appeared three times in a Broadway show and two times in the role of Zuko.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Adrian George Zmed
- Date of birth: March 14, 1954
- Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Age: 69 years (As of 2023)
- Nationality: American
- Height: 5′ 8″ or 173 cm
- Weight: 75kg or 165 lbs
- Occupation: Actor, Television Personality, and Musician
- Instagram: @adrianzmed
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Lyssa Lynne
Facts about Adrian Zmed
- Adriaan’s father, George Zmed-Smith, was a priest. After graduation from Lane Tech High School, he started playing football for the school’s team.
- Zmed made his T.V. appearance, showing up as Marty Decker in the two episodes of the Starsky and Hutch in 1978. Zmed earned a celebrity status after his role in T.J. Hooker as Officer Romano.
- In the 1990s, Adrian returned to the stage work. His three shows on Broadway in which he appeared are and Grease, falsettos, and blood brothers. Later in New York City, he appeared in the musical, The Ark as Noah.
- In 1995 at Broadway revival, Zmed reappeared as a character of Zuko. His age was 40 at that time.
- Adrian is married to Lyssa Lynne presently, and this is his third marriage. His first marriage was with his high school’s sweetheart, Barbara Fitzner, in 1976.
- Together they have two kids named Dylan and Zachary. Both are rock musicians who played for the Everly Brothers tribute band, The Bird Dogs band, and The Janks.
- Zmed married Broadway actress Susan Wood in 1995. But his second marriage didn’t long, and they filed for divorce.
- His third marriage was with Lyssa Lynne Baker on October 5, 2012. They arranged a wedding ceremony on November 23, 2012, in Thailand.
- The couple loves touring and traveled to many states of the United States. Adrian is more likely to travel abroad like European nations, including Italy, England, and Spain.
- As per the estimation of October 2021, his net worth is more than $3 million, and the combined net worth of Adrian and his wife Lyssa is approximately $5 million.
- He has almost 3k followers on his Instagram, with 54 posts as of January 2022.
What other T.V. shows has Adrian Zmed been in?
In addition to "T.J. Hooker" and "Dance Fever", Adrian Zmed has appeared in many other T.V. shows, including "The Love Boat", "The Golden Girls," "Murder, She Wrote," "Melrose Place," and "E.R.," among others.
What movies has Adrian Zmed starred in?
Some of Adrian's notable movie roles include Johnny Nogerelli in "Grease 2", Jay O'Neill in "Bachelor Party," and Nick DiCicco in "The Final Terror."
Has Adrian Zmed done any stage work?
Yes, Adrian has had a successful stage career. He has performed in many productions of musicals such as "Grease," "Blood Brothers," "Falsettos," and "Pippin," among others.
Is Adrian Zmed still active in the entertainment industry?
Adrian is still active in the entertainment industry. He performs in stage productions and occasionally appears on T.V. shows and in movies.