Catherine Bell Biography – Know All About the Good Witch Star!
The prominent American television and movie artist Catherine Bell was born in London on the 16th of August 1968 in the UK. The actress started her career with Rachael Ray Tv show in 2003 while her debut film was Love finds its way. She is one of the most influential and respectful celebrities in the media industry. Consequently, within flashes of time, her notability had crossed the borders and reached Hollywood. She is the daughter of Mina Gharagozlou and Descent. She got together into wedlock with Adam Benson, but the marriage was not a success and they both parted in 2011, with two children. She is one of the most demanding actresses who also took flying classes in Cirrus SR2. Catherine had also received several awards for her performance as a supporting actress in the television program Triangulum.
Catherine Bell is best known for playing Good Witch. Bell still resides in the hearts of both the “Good Witch” film & tv series fans.
Primary Details of the Actress:
- Catherine bell Date of Birth: August 14, 1968
- Catherine bell Age (2021): 53 Years
- The Eye Color of Catherine bell: Brown
- Catherine bell Siblings: None
- Catherine bell Nationality: American
- Catherine bell Astrological Sign: Leo
- Catherine bell Profession: Producer, Television Actress, and Film actress
Catherine Bell Measurements
Here are the body measurements of this superwoman:
- Catherine bell Weight: 149 pounds or 64 kilograms
- Catherine bell Height: 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 meter
- Catherine bell Body measurement: 34-24-35 In or 86-60-88 cm
- Catherine bell Bra Size: 34 D
- Catherine bell Shoe Size: 10 US or 27 cm