Everything you want to know about Tosin Morohunfola
Tosin Morohunfola is a popular entertainer known as an author and chief. He is the child of Nigerian Immigrants who dwells in Kansas City. Tosin is also a notable producer for coordinating Sight in 2016, a civil rights police thrill ride.
He has additionally directed a short film named Endowed in 2016 based on parenting and family. People love his story and his method of filmmaking. He went to the University of Kansas. He has likewise acted in numerous theaters and had the option to accomplish the honor of Best Supporting Actor.
He got awards from the Black Theater Alliance for “The Gospel of Lovingkindness.” A portion of the theater he was related to is Victory Gardens, Northlight, Lookingglass theater, and so forth.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Tosin Morohunfola
- Date of birth: 1st of August
- Place of birth: Kansas
- Age: Not known
- Nationality: Nigerian American
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Height: 5′ 8″ or 172.7 cm
- Weight: 74 kg or 163 lbs
- Occupation: Actor
- Facebook: @ Tosin.Morohunfola
- Tiktok: @tosin.morohunfola
- Twitter: @TosinMoBetta
- Instagram: @tosin.morohunfola
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Leilah Morohunfola
- Tosin Morohunfola is exceptionally well known for his appearance as Trice in the 2018 TV series named The Chi.
- His age is not known on the Internet; however, he is presently in his thirties by all accounts. He doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, yet it is almost certain he will get one very soon.
- He got married to Leilah Morohunfola, and together they have a daughter. His wife is very talented; she is very active on social media. She handles her Instagram account under the name @mailka.leilah.
- Tosin got his bachelor’s degree from the University of Kansas. In 2010 he established “Multiculture Theatre Initiative,” his biggest accomplishment.
- Moreover, he is of Nigerian-American identity, brought into the world in Kansas to Nigerian settlers. We are familiar with his relatives because they are Nigerians who relocated to the United States. He certainly has some relatives in Nigeria.
- The entertainer of The Chi has shown up in other well-known TV series and movies like I’m Sorry, Black Lightening, Stumptown, and so forth.
- He has 21.2k followers, with 522 posts on Instagram and 1008 followers on Twitter. He is using almost all social media platforms.
What does Tosin Morohunfola really want to do after he acts?
Tosin's only other real dream was to be a drummer, and he's proud that he's done both. He can sing and play the drums well. Tosin, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have ever tried to make music his job.
Tosin Morohunfola: Is he a poet?
Tosin doesn't just like to act as a way to show his creative side.
He is also a good writer who likes to write poetry in particular.
In October 2020, he told everyone that some of his poems were in a book called Put Into Words, My Love.
Tosin Morohunfola is from Nigeria, right?
Tosin is an actor, writer, and director who moved to LA from Chicago.
He is also the proud son of Nigerian immigrants who now live in Kansas City, where he grew up.