Who is Snoop Dogg? Biography, Body measurements, and Personal life
Snoop Dogg is one of the talented American-based Record Producers, Songwriters, Actors, Rappers, Singers, and Activists. The singer’s birth name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. He became famous after launching his album named The Album Doggystyle.
Snoop was well-known as a member of powerful gangsters in 1990. He is also prominent as an actor in countless Hollywood movies. The name of his first film is Half Baked.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.
Date of birth: October 20, 1971
Place of birth: Long Beach, California, USA
Age: 51 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Songwriter, Record Producer, Singer, Rapper, Activist, Actor
Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
Height: 6’4″ (183 cm)
Further details about Snoop Dogg
- On October 20, 1971, Snoop Dogg was born in Long Beach, California, The United States of America. His father’s name is Vernell Varnado, and his mother is Beverly Broadus. The couple has an only kid who loves music as his profession.
- Snoop attended Long Beach Polytechnic High School for early education. Later. he joined the university in his area for graduation.
- In the beginning, he was one of the famous gangsters of the state. Later on, he decided to make his career in the music field.
- The Album Doggystyle is the most popular album from his collections. It has the highest selling rate among all other albums. The album has also won various awards, including the American Music Awards for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist in 1995, BET Awards for Best Collaboration in 2003, AVN Awards for Best Selling Title of the Year in 2004, and APRA Music Awards for International Work of the Year in 2011.
- Snoop has published a book by the name Snoop Dogg cookbook. He wrote different tasty recipes in his book. The recipe book is on the internet, from where you can approach it conveniently.
- He had a childhood girlfriend. In 1997, Snoop married the same girl named Shante Taylor. The couple is living happily with three sons and a daughter.
- Snoop’s favorite music includes Thrash Metal, Metallica, and K-POP. He likes to watch the movie Kung Fu Fliccs. Furthermore, his favorite TV program is The Tudors.
FAQ about the Snoop Dogg
Q: What are Snoop’s hobbies?
A: Snoop Dogg’s hobbies are sports, music, smoking, and drinking.
Q: Is Snoop romantically involved with Martha Stewart?
A: There was no romantic relationship between Snoop and Martha. They were only friends but later separated their ways.
Q: How many kids does Snoop have?
A: Snoop and Shante Taylor have four children who are Julian Corrie Broadus, Corde Broadus, Cori Broadus, and Cordell Broadus.
Q: What is Snoop Dogg’s net worth?
A: Snoop has a net worth of around $150 million. His income comes from his music and acting in different projects.