Selena Quintanilla Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
Selena Quintanilla-Pérez was a famous American singer, songwriter, actress, model, spokesperson, businesswoman, and fashion designer. On 16th April 1971, she was born in Lake Jackson, Texas. In 1981 Quintanilla, Jr. opened his first Tex-Mex restaurant, Papa Gayo’s, where Selena and her siblings often performed. She was first discovered by the founder of the Tejano Music Awards and received the Female Vocalist of the Year Awards in 1987 and for nine following years after. She was referred to as the “Queen of Tejano music” due to her music and fashion industry contributions; plus, Billboard named her in the magazine as the greatest female Latin artist of all time. She was one of the most celebrated and well-known Mexican-American entertainers of the late 20th time. On the morning of 31st March 1995, Yolanda Saldívar as manager of Selena’s boutiques shot her with a .38 special revolver. On 1st April, Bayfront Plaza in Corpus Christi, Texas, held a vigil in which almost 40,000 fans passed by Selena’s casket.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress and singer:
- Selena Quintanilla Weight: 57 kg or 126 lbs
- Selena Quintanilla Height: 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
- Selena Quintanilla Shoe Size: 7 US
- Selena Quintanilla Bra Size: 40C
- Selena Quintanilla Body measurement: 35-25-37 inches
Further critical details of the actress:
- Selena Quintanilla Date of Birth: 16th April 1971
- Selena Quintanilla Age (at death): 23 years
- Selena Quintanilla Nationality: American
- Selena Quintanilla Horoscope: Aries
- Selena Quintanilla Eye color: Dark brown
- Selena Quintanilla Spouse/boyfriend: Chris Perez