Who is Noah Perez? Biography, Body Statistics, and Personal life
Noah Perez is the son of Chris Perez, an American guitarist, and novelist. Chris was recognized as the husband of the late singer, model, and actress, Selena Quintanilla who was referred to, the Queen of Tejano music.
Noah was born on 5 April 2005 to a Mexican-American family. His father, Chris, met his second wife, Venessa Villanueva, after Selena’s death. The pair married in 2001 but could not maintain their relationship and divorced in 2008. Chris and Venessa have two children.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Real Name: Noah Perez
Date of birth: 5th April 2005
Place of birth: United States
Age: 19 years (As of 2022)
Height: 4’8″ or 142 cm
Weight: 35 kg or 77 lbs
Net worth: Not Available
Facts About Noah Perez
- Noah Perez was born to a Mexican-American family to Chris Perez and Vanessa Villanueva. He has a 23 years old elder sister Cassie Perez. Their parents started dating after their first meeting in 1998 and married after two years.
- However, their marriage ended on a bitter note because of Chris’s bad habits like drinking alcohol and drug addiction which began after the death of his first wife Selena Quintanilla in 1995.
- After six years of marriage, Vanessa filed for a divorce from her husband, obsessed with alcohol, drugs, and parties. Chris was barely staying at home with his family. They got a divorce in 2008 while Chris handed all his wealth to Vanessa in a divorce settlement.
- Currently, Noah Perez lives with his mother, but his elder sister Cassie resides with her father and sometimes gets featured on Chris’s Instagram account.
- As Noah’s inspires from his sister, she may even serve as a mother figure to him. The relationship between Noah and his mother is unknown as his mother prefers to lead a low-key life.
- Noah and his father often spend their time together, practicing musical instruments such as the piano. It seems that music runs in his family. He follows the footsteps of his Tejano guitarist father.
- Noah’s father was also a lead guitarist for Selena’s band “Selena y Los Dinos” and is a songwriter and a novelist.
- Noah Perez is a young boy. He did not achieve any personal success; however, he is a legal successor of Chris, who has a net worth of $1.2 million who won two Grammy Awards through his album “Resurrection” that he released with collaboration of his band in 1999.
- Noah has distanced himself from the limelight, and he is very young, so he has never been known to have a dating affair and girlfriend.
- Besides, there are rumors that Noah has down syndrome, but many people believe that he is suffering from the condition because Noah shares a name with a kid who has the syndrome. Chris never explained anything about these words to the media.