Every detail you want to know about David Visentin
David Visentin is a well-known Canadian real estate agent and entertainer. He is most famous for co-facilitating the show ‘Love It or List It’ with Hilary Farr. HGTV and W Networks broadcast the show. In 1987, Visentin began his profession as a specialist at Country Living Realty in Barrie, Ontario, where he worked close by his father.
Moreover, he worked in the property business for more than 16 years, tracking down new potential homes for an assortment of buyers. Besides, he is additionally perceived as a host for the unscripted TV series ‘Love It or List It.’ In 2012, David showed up in an episode of The Marilyn Denis Show interestingly.
After that, he showed up several times and appeared as a show supporter. He was brought into the world in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, on June 28, 1965, and is of British-Irish-Canadian plummet. David has a sibling and a sister, too. Their characters, nonetheless, are not uncovered as of now.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: David Visentin
Date of birth: June 28, 1965
Place of birth: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Age: 57 (as of 2022)
Height: 5’8” or 172cm
Weight: 70kg or 154 pounds
Occupation: Real Estate Agent and Entertainer
Facebook: David Visentin
Net Worth: $6 million
Spouse/ Girlfriend: Krista Visentin
Facts about David Visentin
- David Visentin’s wife, Krista Visentin, oversees property deals, rentals, and the board as a realtor. Her marriage with a notable Canadian entertainer, real estate professional, and property chief, David, collected a ton of media consideration.
- After dating a long time, they had known each other and decided to expand their relationship. The pair wedded on October 7, 2006.
- Also, Krista and David have a child named Logan Visentin, who was brought into the world on March 30, 2011.
- However, the couple had never been separated. David was accounted for to date his co-have Hilary Farr, yet he denied the cases and expressed that he cherished his significant other.
- As indicated by celebritynetworth.com, David has total assets of $6 million. As an unscripted TV big name and relator, he has gathered a lot of wealth.
- His father, Nick Visentin, brought him up in Canada regarding David’s family. His mom’s and scholastics’ characters, nonetheless, stay obscure.
- By the by, we ought not to offer any expressions about their association except if we have strong confirmation. David seems to be a private person, and he hasn’t shared any details about his family or wife on social media.
- David has 3.6k followers on Facebook,on Instagram 17.8k, on Twitter 35.1k.