Who is Chelsea Handler? Biography, Body measurements, and Personal life
Shoshanna Handler is the sister of a leasing TV star named Chelsea Handler. Chelsea is a famous television personality and is well-known as an American-based actress, comedian, author, and television host.
She earned fame in 2007 after participating as a host in a late-night comedy show named Chelsea Lately. Some other successful shows were After Lately, Uganda Be Kidding Me: Live, and The Chelsea Handler Show.
The hard-working lady has launched many books as a supper author. She has introduced various outstanding books, including The New York Times Best Seller list and Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. In 2005, she released her first book titled My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands.
Chelsea has won many awards because of her brilliant performances and social activities. In March 2009, the Human Rights Campaign gave her the Ally for Equality Award. Likewise, she is the winner of The Comedy Act of 2021 award.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Chelsea Joy Handler
Date of birth: February 25, 1975
Place of birth: Livingston, US
Age: 47 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Actress, Comedian, Author, Host
Net Worth: $35 Million
Spouse/Boyfriend: Jo Koy
All about the body statistics of the actress
Here are the body measurements of Chelsea Handler
- Chelsea Handler Weight: 57 kg or 126 lbs
- Chelsea Handler Height: 5’6″ or 168 cm
- Chelsea Handler Shoe Size: 7 UK
- Chelsea Handler Bra Size: 34C
- Chelsea Handler Body Measurements: 35-27-35 inches
Facts about Chelsea Handler
- On February 25, 1975, Chelsea was born to Malvin Handler and Rita Handler. Chelsea is the youngest among her five siblings, Shoshanna, Glen, Roy, Sydney, and Chet.
- She joined Livingston High School for her education. The passionate woman migrated to Los Angeles to make her career in acting. In her early years in Los Angeles, Chelsea worked as a waitress to support her life.
- After two years, she realized that the comics profession was better for her. She told her accident story of driving under the influence to her companions and found that they enjoyed it.
- Chelsa made her appearance in various movies and television shows before starting hosting. She proved that it was the best choice of her life.
- Chelsea made her first appearance in the TV show called Spy TV. Furthermore, people love to read her books; her six books are ranked number one.
- The woman has participated in many campaigns to raise her voice for abortion rights. During her campaign, Chelsea even mentioned that she had an abortion when she was only 16.
- In 2006, Chelsea dated a television broadcaster named Ted Harbert. But she announced her breakup on January 25, 2010.
- She moved on and started dating Curtis James Jackson III in 2011. Likewise, she has also dated Andre Balazs on and off for around two years.
- On September 27, 2021, she officially announced her relationship with comedian Jo Koy on Instagram.
- She is the owner of a $35 million net worth that she made through acting, comedy, hosting, and publishing books.