How Tall is Usher, His Weight, Biography, Career, and Personal Life
Usher is one of the talented American-based songwriters, singers, dancers, and entrepreneurs. He became famous after launching his debut album named Usher. It ranked at number 25 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums list.
He worked hard to get more fame among musicians and launched his second album titled My Way in 1997. One of his hit songs from this album is You Make Me Wanna, which reached the highest-ranking position in the UK.
His fans know him as the best-selling musical artist who has sold 38.2 million digital songs and 23.8 million albums in the US. Similarly, he has made a record of selling 80 million records globally. In 2009, Billboard gave him the title of the second most successful artist of the 2000s.
Usher’s career is full of thousands of nominations and awards. He is the winner of eight American Music Awards, nine Soul Train Music Awards, thirty-four ASCAP Awards, and eight Grammy Awards.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Usher Raymond IV
Date of birth: October 14, 1978
Place of birth: Dallas, Texas, US
Age: 44 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Songwriter, Singer, Dancer, Actor, Businessperson
Weight: 75 kg or 165 lbs
Height: 5’8″ or 173 cm
Net Worth: $180 Million
Spouse: Grace Miguel (m. 2015), Tameka Foster (m. 2007–2009)
Facts about Usher
- On October 14, 1978, Usher was born to Usher Raymond III and Jonetta. He was only one year old when his father left the family and shifted to another place.
- Jonetta tied the knot with another person, from whom Usher has one step-brother named James Lackey.
- People ask how tall Usher is. His height is around 1.73 m with a 44 inches chest size.
- When the young guy moved to Atlanta, he earned more opportunities to pursue his singing professionally. Here, he went to North Springs High School for his education.
- As a beginner, Usher contacted NuBeginnings and recorded ten singles with this group in 1991.
- He wrote and produced many songs for his second album with his friend, Jermaine Dupri.
- In 2001, he launched his third album called 8701, in which he created number one singles, including U Don’t Have to Call, U Got It Bad, and U Remind Me.
- The expert musician released his fourth album Confessions, on March 23, 2004. One of the songs of this album, Yeah!, earned the number one position on the Billboard Hot 100 within the first six weeks.
- Usher is also famous as an actor. In 1997, he played the role of Jeremy Davis in Moesha sitcom. In 2016, he appeared as boxer Sugar Ray Leonard in the Hands of Stone.
- With acting and singing, he invested with the Cleveland Cavaliers football teams. Likewise, he is the co-founder of the New Look organization, which provides education and experience to the population.
- He has a long relationship list in which he dated different girls for a short time. Usher is a father of four kids. He has two sons from his marriage with Tameka Foster. Then, he got married to Grace Miguel. On March 6, 2018, Usher and Grace announced their separation through Us Weekly, and the singer filed for divorce in Georgia on December 28, 2018.
- The following year, the star started dating music executive Jenn Goicoechea, with whom he has his third kid. The duo was blessed with a daughter on September 24, 2020. Usher welcomed his fourth child with Jen Goicoecha on September 29, 2021, Sire Castrillo Raymond.
- Usher is a wealthy person whose net worth has reached around 180 million dollars, so he is living a lavish life with his family.