Everything you want to know about Tupac Shakur
Chinua Shakur is the brother of the late actor, rapper, producer, and poet named Tupac Shakur. Tupac was famous as Pac, 2Pac, and Makaveli. Tupac was among the best-selling music artists and has sold around 75 million records.
He started recording in 1987 but earned fame in 1991 when he released his Same Song. It was the lead music of the Digital Underground EP. Director selected this song for his Nothing but Trouble film.
The same year, he introduced another hit album called 2Pacalypse Now. It was a successful album due to his conscious rap lyrics. Likewise, he raised his fame through Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z… in 1993.
The talented rapper won many awards and honors for his outstanding performance. In 2010, Rolling Stone magazine posted his name at No. 86 in the list of 100 Greatest Artists. Furthermore, he was the winner of the Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Tupac Amaru Shakur
Date of birth: June 16, 1971
Place of birth: East Harlem, United States
Age: 50 years (At the time of death)
Occupation: Actor, Rapper, Poet
Weight: 73 kg or 161 lbs
Height: 5’9″ or 176 cm
Net Worth: $200 Thousand
Further details about Tupac Shakur
- On June 16, 1971, Tupac was born to Billy Garland and Afeni Shakur in East Harlem, New York. Billy and Afeni were political activists.
- Tupac had five brothers and four sisters named Billy, Landon, Malik, Chinua, Mopreme, Takerra, N’Neka, Nzingha, and Sekyiwa.
- The brilliant man joined Roland Park Middle School in eighth grade. Next year, he shifted to Paul Laurence Dunbar High School. Then, he migrated to Baltimore School for the Arts for his tenth grade. Here, he studied poetry, acting, ballet, and jazz.
- He also studied at Tamalpais High School and participated in many theatres. Furthermore, he did not go for higher education but earned a General Education Development certificate.
- Tupac made his career in the acting and music industry. He released various solo and group albums. He was a member of the Thug Life group, which launched Thug Life: Volume 1 in 1994.
- He launched his album Me Against the World in 1995. It was one of the most favorite and influential hip-hop albums. Additionally, it had various singles, such as So Many Tears and Dear Mama.
- Along with music, he made his appearance in different movies, including Juice, Gang Related, Bullet, and Nothing but Trouble.
- On September 7, 1996, the rapper was on his way back from a party when someone one-shot him. His relatives transferred him to the University Medical Centre of Southern Nevada for treatment.
- After six days of treatment, doctors could not save Tupac due to internal bleeding, and he died on September 13, 1996.
- He was a hard-working guy who spent his life very well. Tupac’s net worth had reached $200 Thousand, and he made it through his acting, music, and poetry.