Every detail you need to know about Tory Lanez
Daystar Shemuel Shua Peterson is a Canadian singer, rapper, and record producer known professionally as Tory Lanez. He first became famous from the mixtape Conflicts of My Soul: The 416 Story, released in August 2013. In 2015, Tory signed to Mad Love Records of record producer Benny Blanco’s through Interscope Records in the year 2015.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Daystar Peterson
Date of birth: July 27, 1992
Place of birth: Brampton, Canada
Age: 30 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Record Producer
Weight: 149 lbs (68 kg)
Height: 5’7″ ( 170 cm)
Further details about Tory Lanez
- On July 27, 1992, Tory was born in Brampton, Ontario, Canada, to a mother from Curaçao, Luella, and a Bajan father, Sonstar. His family was based in Montreal before shifting to Miami, Florida. He tragically found that his mother had died due to a rare disease. Tory has practiced and improved his rapping skills since his childhood.
- At 16, Tory dropped out of the tenth grade and started performing songs at concerts. ]He started singing when he was 17. However, Tory had never practiced any vocal training.
- In 2009, Tory released his debut mixtape T.L 2 T.O. While he lived in South Florida, Tory started directing some of his music videos and uploaded them on his YouTube channel.
- Kingston contacted Tory telling him to meet up with him in February 2010, during Justin Bieber’s tour, and later Tory got him to perform live there.
- After releasing many songs in a series, he released “The Mission” to celebrate his tour announcement on August 14, 2014.
- In 2015, he released his debut album’s first single, “Say It. The same year, he signed to Interscope Records and Mad Love Records. On September 18, 2015, Tory released the track “BLOW.”
- After departing Interscope earlier the year, he surprisingly released his fifth album, Daystar, on September 25, 2020.
FAQs about the Tory Lanez
Q: Where does he belong?
A: The successful rapper is from Brampton, Canada. He spent his early life in Miami, Atlanta, and New York. Then, he moved to live with his cousin Dahir Abib and later to his grandmother’s house. His grandmother refused to take care of him, so he was on his own when he was 15.
Q: Did he receive any accolades?
A: He has received many nominations and won the Canadian music Juno Awards four times.
Q: What is Tory Lanez’s net worth?
A: According to a few sources, he has an estimated net worth of around 2 Million dollars, while the others claim that he is about 9 Million dollars in net worth.
Q: What are the favorite things of the singer?
A: He likes playing video games and traveling in his free time. Further, in terms of his cars choice, he likes to drive Mercedes-Benz and Bentley
Q: Does Tory Lanez have a gold tooth?
A: The Canadian singer loves to wear gold. He made gold teeth for himself.
Q: How many followers does he have on his social media platforms?
A: He has 11.2m followers on his Instagram and 2.1m on Twitter as of February 2022.