Tina Louise Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
She is an American actress famous for appearing as a movie star Ginger Grant in the CBS television situation comedy Gilligan’s Island. On February 11, 1934, she was born in New York City. She got her first role at age two after being in a commercial for her father’s candy store. She studied acting, dancing, and singing at 17 under Sanford Meisner in Manhattan.
Louise began her stage career during the mid-1950s before landing her breakthrough role drama film God’s Little Acre in 1958, for which she won the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year. She had roles as a guest star in The Trap, Day of the Outlaw, The Hangman, and For Those Who Think Young.
Also, she appeared in The Happy Ending, The Wrecking Crew, and The Stepford Wives. After the death of Dawn Wells in 2020, she is the last surviving original cast member of the Gilligan’s Island TV series. Apart from acting, she made one record album, It’s Time for Tina which was released originally on Concert Hall in 1957.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Tina Louise Weight: 57 kg or 125 lbs
- Tina Louise Height: 5’9″ or 174 cm
- Tina Louise Bra size: 32C
- Tina Louise Shoe size: 10
- Tina Louise Body measurements:35-22-36 inches
Further critical details of the actress:
- Tina Louise Date of Birth:11th February 1934
- Tina Louise Age:86
- Tina Louise Nationality: American
- Tina Louise Horoscope: Aquarius
- Tina Louise Eye color: Light Brown
- Tina Louise Hair color: Blonde
- Tina Louise Spouse/Boyfriend: Les Crane