Every fact you want to know about Timothée Chalamet
On December 27th, 1995, Timothée Hal Chalamet was born in New York City. He is an American actor. He has gained several awards throughout his career, involving nominations for two Golden Globe Awards, an Academy Award, four Screen Actors Guild Awards, three BAFTA Film Awards, and four Critics’ Choice Movie Awards.
Pauline Chalamet is her elder sister, who is also an entertainer. His mother’s name is Nicole Flender, and his father Marc Chalamet is from an agonistic Christian family. Marc has shown up with his family, especially Timothee, at occasions and grant shows.
Chalamet began his acting profession in short movies and advertisements prior to showing up in the television dramatization series Homeland (2012). After two years, he debuted in the parody dramatization Men, Women and Children and therefore showed up in the sci-fi film Interstellar.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Timothée Hal Chalamet
Date of birth: December 27, 1995
Place of birth: New York, United States
Age: 27 years (As of 2022)
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Height: 5′ 10″ or 155cm
Weight: 68kg or 150lbs
Facebook: Timothée Chalamet
Net Worth: $10 million
Facts about Timothée Chalamet
- Chalamet thrived in 2017 when his job as Elio Perlman in Luca Guadagnino’s transitioning heartfelt show Call Me by Your Name, later in which he showed up in the transitioning films Hot Summer Nights and Lady Bird just as the western film Hostiles.
- His grandfather, Harold Flender is a screenwriter and his uncle Rodman Flender is a director.
- A few media distributions believe Chalamet to be among the most gifted entertainers of his generation.
- Remarking upon his exhibition in Beautiful Boy, Kenneth Turan of the Los Angeles Times composed that “he may be the male entertainer of his generation.”
- In 2018, he appeared on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Hollywood and Entertainment list.
- Vogue named him the most powerful man in design in 2019 and credited him for proceeding “to utilize the limit between customary manliness and gentility,” stating “those design decisions are on the whole the more amazing thinking about that Chalamet styles himself.”
- In 2020, GQ positioned him as the best-dressed man in the world. Chalamet filled in as one of the co-seats of the 2021 Met Gala close by proficient tennis player Naomi Osaka, artist Billie Eilish, and artist Amanda Gorman.
- The occasion was necessary for the Costume Institute’s show In America. In September 2021, Chalamet turned into a brand envoy for Cartier.
- Through his acting career, he gained handsome wealth. His net worth is $10 million. Chalamet’s main source of income is as an actor.
- For 16 years, he worked as an editor for UNICEF. Currently, he is working for United Nations as an editor.