Suzy Kolber Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
Suzanne Lisa “Suzy” Kolber is a well-known American football sideline reporter, co-producer, and sportscaster for ESPN. She was born May 14, 1964, in Philadelphia. Kolber graduated in 1986 from the University of Miami with a degree of Bachelor of Arts in telecommunications. During graduation, she worked at Dynamic Cable in Coral Gables, Florida, as a sports director (1984–86) and was on the UM Water Ski team. After completing graduation, she worked at CBS Sports in New York City as a videotape coordinator.
She produced the 5:30 p.m. ET sportscast at WTVJ-TV in Miami from 1985 to 1989 and won a local Sports Emmy in 1988. After that, she freelanced as a specials producer for WPLG-TV in Miami. In addition to that, Kolber produced two magazine shows, Greyhound Racing America in Miami and Cowboys Special Edition in Irving, Texas. She was a weekend sports reporter and weekday feature anchor at WPEC-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida. She was one of the original reporters of ESPN2 when it launched in 1993. Three years later, she moved to Fox Sports and rejoined ESPN in late 1999.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Suzy Kolber Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Suzy Kolber Weight: 57 kilogram
- Suzy Kolber Shoe size: 7.5 US
- Suzy Kolber Bra Size: 34C
- Suzy Kolber Body Measurement: 35-25-36 inches
Further critical details of the actress:
- Suzy Kolber Date of birth: May 14th, 1964
- Suzy Kolber Age: 57 Years
- Suzy Kolber Horoscope: Taurus
- Suzy Kolber Nationality: American
- Suzy Kolber Eye’s color: Blue
- Suzy Kolber Hair color: Light Brown
- Suzy Kolber Spouse: Eric Brady (m. 2008)