Every fact you need to know about Stevie Nicks
Stephanie “Stevie” Lynn Nicks is a well-known singer, songwriter, and producer from the United States. Stevie is a solo artist as well as a member of the band Fleetwood Mac. She is famous for her distinctive voice, mystical stage persona, poetic and symbolic lyrics.
After beginning her career as a duo with her then-boyfriend Lindsey Buckingham and releasing the album Buckingham Nicks to little acclaim, in 1975, Stevie joined Fleetwood Mac and helped the band become one of the best-selling music bands of all time, with almost 120 million records sold worldwide.
As a solo artist, Stevie has released seven studio albums with Fleetwood Mac and eight studio albums so far. Only in the US, she has a certified total of 65 million copies sold. After the release of Stevie’s first solo album, Rolling Stone, she provided the voice of the “Reigning Queen of Rock & Roll.”
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full Born Name: Stephanie “Stevie” Lynn Nicks
Date of Birth: May 26, 1948
Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, US.
Age: 74 years (as of 2022)
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Producer
Spouse: Kim Anderson
Net Worth: $120 Million
All about the body measurements of the singer-songwriter
So, here are the body measurements of this beautiful singer
- Stevie Nicks Weight: 61 kg or 134 lbs
- Stevie Nicks Height: 5’1″ or 155 cm
- Stevie Nicks Bra size: 34B
- Stevie Nicks Shoe size: 6 (US.)
- Stevie Nicks Body measurements: 35-25-35 inches
Facts about Stevie Nicks
- Stevie was born in Phoenix, Arizona, on May 26, 1948. Stevie’s ancestors are English, German, and Irish. When Stevies was four years old, her grandfather taught her how to sing duets.
- During her senior year, she met her future partner Lindsey Buckingham at Menlo-Atherton High School in Atherton, California. Her music career began with her boyfriend Lindsey Buckingham, who released Buckingham Stevie’s album to mixed reviews.
- While still a member of Fleetwood Mac, Stevies’ second album, Rumors, became one of the best-selling albums of all time and was certified 20 platinum in the United States.
- Her solo career began in 1981 when she released Bella Donna, her debut solo studio album, which reached number one on the Billboard 200 and was certified multi platinum.
- Concerning her personal life, She had been romantically involved with Lindsey Buckingham, Don Henley, JD Souther, Henley, Jimmy Iovine, James Gang, and guitarist Joe Walsh.
- However, the singer married Kim Anderson, the widower of her friend Robin Anderson, in her only marriage. They married in 1983, shortly after Robin Anderson’s death from leukemia and during the peak of the Bella Donna album’s popularity.
- Stevie and Anderson split after barely three months of marriage, which she described as a “horrible, awful mistake.” Years after their divorce, she reconnected with her stepson when he was a teenager, paying for his college education, and she has kept in touch with him ever since.
- The 74-year-old star has around 955k followers on her Instagram as of 2022.