Every detail you want to know about Sean Penn
Sean Penn is one of the well-known American-based directors, actors, and politicians. The actor introduced his first project named Little House on the Prairie in 1974. In 1981, he released his first action drama by the name Taps. He has directed The Voice of Tinker Jones episode, in which he cast his wife and son.
He belongs to a family that has strong connections with the Hollywood industry. Sean has worked on various successful projects, including I am Sam, Hurlyburly, Milk, Sweet and Lowdown, and Mystic River. All these were good enough to raise his fame in the film industry.
He likes to write novels and has published the Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff novel. Furthermore, Penn mentioned that he would like to prefer writing to his acting career. Likewise, he wants to take part in politics and social issues. He has attended various protests and speeches in countries such as Iraq and Pakistan.
In 1995, he played an outstanding performance in the Dead Man Walking film and won a nomination for an Academy Award. Penn has won many awards for his extraordinary working projects. These awards include Golden Globe Award, Academy Award, and Screen Actor Guild Award.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Sean Justin Penn
Date of birth: August 17, 1960
Place of birth: Los Angeles, California, US
Age: 61 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Actor, Director, Politician
Weight: 78 kg or 171 lbs
Height: 5’8″ or 173 cm
Net Worth: $70 Million
Spouse: Robin Wright (m. 1996-2010), Madonna (m. 1985-1989)
Facts about Sean Penn
- On August 17, 1960, Penn was born in California. His parents were Leo Penn and Eileen Ryan Penn, and they belonged to the film industry. Penn is the brother of two siblings named Michael Penn and Chris Penn.
- He is good-looking with an attractive height and features. Sean Penn’s height is around 173 cm, and he uses 9 US-sized shoes.
- The actor has made his appearance in various movies, including At Close Range, The Falcon and the Snowman, and Bad Boys.
- Sean is also famous as a director and has directed various movies, for instance, The Indian Runner in 1991, The Crossing Guard, The pledge, and Into the Wild.
- The young man has dated a famous actress named Elizabeth McGovern. They both appeared as co-star fellows in the Racing with the Moon film released in 1984.
- In 1985, Sean tied the knot with famous singer Madonna. However, the relationship could not go long, and the couple decided to separate in 1989.
- Penn moved on and began dating Robin Wright, a beloved actress. In 1996, both got married and started to live their life happily. God blessed them with two children, Hopper Jack Penn and Dylan Frances Penn. Nevertheless, the couple separated in 2010.
- Likewise, he dated other actresses after his second divorce. They were Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johnson.
- Penn is the owner of a $70 million net worth, earning through his acting career and directing various films.