Every fact you need to know about Sanaa Saleh
Sanaa Zainab Kaid rose to fame after tying the knot to American football coach Robert Saleh. From 2017 to 2020, her husband previously served as the San Francisco 49ers’ defensive coordinator.
Robert has previously worked as an assistant coach with the Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Seattle Seahawks. Currently, Sanaa’s husband is the head coach of the NFL’s New York Jets.
Furthermore, He is the first Muslim head coach in NFL history upon his hiring by the Jets. Also, Robert is also the fourth Arab-American head coach in the NFL. The sportsman spent the last four years of his career in Santa Clara, California, changing the 49ers’ defense from a long-time laughingstock to one of the best in the league.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Sanaa Zainab Kaid
Date of birth: April 10, 1984
Place of birth: Michigan, the United States
Age: 38 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Celebrity’s wife
Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
Height: 5’7″ ( 170 cm)
Instagram: Not available
Facts about Sanaa Saleh
- Sanaa was born in Michigan, US, on April 10, 1984. She graduated from Fordon High School in 2002. Apart from that, her life is still under the wrap. There is no information on Sanaa’s parents, siblings, and family.
- She became prominent after marrying a famous American football head coach for the New York Jets of the NFL. Robert was the best man at Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur’s wedding, so the two became close while working as graduate assistants at Central Michigan.
- They walked down the aisle on September 7, 2007, in Texas. So far, Sanaa and Robert have been living a blissful married life. In 2014, Robert praised his wife, saying, “My wife is a superstar and superwoman.”
- Sanaa and his husband both speak Arabic. Besides, there is neither news nor rumors of the couple’s divorce, so we can assume their relationship will be rock strong.
- The couple has four sons; Adam, Zane, Michael, Sam, and two daughters; Mila and Ella. However, the details regarding her kids are still unavailable.
- According to the Council on American-Islamic Relations, no Muslim had ever been an NFL head coach before Robert Saleh.
- Talking about Sanaa’s social media presence, she is not active on any social media platform, or perhaps she wants to keep it private, but we could not trace her account.