Detail about RiceGum Height, Weight, Career, and Personal Life
Bryan Quang Le is recognized by his online alias RiceGum. He is a famous American YouTuber and rapper who is best known for his diss tracks and online feuds with other YouTubers. Les YouTube channel has over ten million subscribers and over two billion video views since its inception.
Le released a single called “It’s Every Night Sis” in 2017. Le was placed at number 25 on the Billboard Emerging Artists chart in November 2017. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified his song “It’s Every Night Sis” platinum in March 2018.
Moreover, Le was featured in YouTube personality and rapper KSI’s video for “Earthquake,” which was published on August 12, 2017. The video was seen over 46 million times before being taken down due to a disagreement between the two parties.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Bryan Quang Le
Date of birth: November 19, 1996
Place of birth: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Age: 26 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: YouTuber, Musician
Height: 6’ 0” or 185 cm
Weight 7o kg or 154 lbs
Net Worth: $8 million
Facts about RiceGum
- The musician was born to parents who were both Vietnamese and Chinese. Le was a member of the basketball squad at Sierra Vista High School.
- Le enrolled at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) for one year before dropping school to focus on his online business full-time.
- In 2017, Le released “It’s Every Night Sis,” a reaction tune to YouTuber Jake Paul’s hit song “It’s Everyday Bro,” which included fellow YouTube personality Alissa Violet. It was Le’s first charting hit, debuting at number 80 on the Billboard Hot 100 and 55 on the Canadian Hot 100, respectively.
- In March 2018, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified the song platinum. In July 2017, “God Church” was released, with the title a nod to “It’s Everyday Bro,” which had previously peaked number one on the Comedy Digital Track Sales list.
- Additionally, RiceGum released “Frick da Police” in October 2017 and a diss tune directed at YouTube celebrity IDubbbz.
- Further, the song reached number 45 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs list and 67 on the Canadian Hot 100 chart. RiceGum released a Christmas song called “Naughty or Nice” in December 2017.
- Le released the tracks “Bitcoin” and “Fortnite n Chill” in February and April 2018, respectively.
- RiceGum released the single “DaAdult” on April 2, 2020, which was followed by “My Ex” on May 1, 2020. RiceGum released the song “Contract Money Freestyle” in June 2020.
- Le was featured in the Monster headphones Super Bowl LII commercial. In the commercial, he portrays a man on the subway who Iggy Azalea inspires to create a headset from the ground up, which an executive approves.
- Besides, Le and members of FaZe Clan were influencer ambassadors for Save The Kids (KIDS) in June 2021, a crypto token touted as a charity token that would donate a percentage of transaction fees to the Binance Charity Wallet.
- As of 2022, the YouTuber is not dating anyone. He remains quiet when it comes to his personal life.
- The American Celebrity, known as RiceGum, has a large number of followers on his every social media platform. As of 2022, he has 3.6 million on Instagram and 2.7 million fans on Twitter.
- Likewise, RiceGum has10.2 m subscribers on youTube, and his main channel is the 872nd most-subscribed on YouTube as of July 2021.