All you need to know about Rege-Jean Page
Rege-Jean Page is a stylish model and a brilliant actor. He became famous after playing the role of Simon Basset in Bridgerton in 2020. In 2015, the actor expressed his acting abilities in the character of Guy Braxton in Waterloo Road. His prominent theatre play is The History Boys, in which he appeared as Crowther.
He auditioned for around two years and got his first role as Tanaka in a TV series named Gimme 6 in 2001. In 2004, he launched his first film called Troublemaker. He expressed his acting in the character of Jayu in his first short film. His recent movie is The Gray Man, in which Jean presented himself as Denny Carmichael.
The talented man has won various awards and nominations for his outstanding performances. He won IMDb STARmeter Awards for Breakout Star 2021 and MTV Movie & TV Awards for Breakthrough Performance. In 2021, he received NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Rege-Jean Page
Date of birth: January 24, 1988
Place of birth: London, England, UK
Age: 34 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Model, Actor
Weight: 76 kg or 168 lbs
Height: 5’11″ or 156 cm
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Spouse: Not Available
Further details about Rege-Jean Page
- On January 24, 1988, Rege-Jean Page was born in London. His mother was Zimbabwean, while his father was English. Page has three siblings. He is the second last among his siblings.
- He attended Local Middle HighSchool and Harare in Zimbabwe for early education.
- For secondary education, he moved to London and joined London Secondary School. He went to The National Youth Theatre to study sound engineering.
- Drama Centre London offered him his first project. He gave a brilliant performance in his first TV series.
- Page appeared as a guest in [email protected] City and Fresh Meat. He attended Shakespeare’s and The Merchant of Venice.
- Roots is another hit project of his career, in which he played the role of Chicken George in 2016. The notorious actor has done various audios, including The Prince and the Naturalist, The Sandman: Act II, and The Harrowing. He worked as a member of For the People TV series from 2018 to 2019.
- The same year, he presented himself as Alex Lavelle in the TV series named Spark. After two years, Page played the role of Captain Khora in the Mortal Engines film.
- He worked with Tessa Thompson as Chico Sweetney in Sylvie’s Love in 2020.
- The good-looking man likes to keep his personal life private. He does not disclose his family background to the public.
- According to the news, he has dated Emily Brown. They did not get married. However, they live together in London.
- Page is active on social media, updating his fans about his current career happenings. He has around 6.3m Followers on his Instagram account.
- Rege-Jean Page’s net worth has reached around $1.5 million. He made his wealth in the acting and modeling industry.