Every detail you want to know about Ralph Macchio
Steven Macchio is the brother of a prominent producer and actor named Ralph Macchio. He became famous after showing his acting in Cobra Kai in 2018 and Karate Kid in 1984. Ralph played the role of Daniel LaRusso in both dramas. Cobra is still airing on the TV screen.
Another successful project of his career is The Outsiders, in which he expressed himself as a Johnny Cade. In Eight Is Enough, he appeared in the role of Jeremy Andretti from 1980 to 1981. Next year, he acted in the role of Bill Gambini in My Cousin Vinny. His first debut album is Sweep the Leg, written by No More Kings.
Besides films and theatre, he also participated in TV shows, musical videos, and games. In 2020, he gave the voice-over to Daniel LaRusso in Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues video game. Likewise, he made his appearance as Dr. Lee Dorian in Had Enough music video in 2010.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Ralph George Macchio Jr.
Date of birth: November 4, 1961
Place of birth: Huntington, New York, US
Age: 60 years (As of 2022)
Weight: 72 kg or 159 lbs
Height: 5’9″ or 175 cm
Net Worth: $4 Million
Spouse: Phyllis Fierro
- On November 4, 1961, Ralph was born to Ralph Macchio Sr. and Rosalie Macchio in Huntington. He has one brother named Steven Macchio.
- He received his graduate degree from Half Hollow Hills Central School District and moved to his professional life.
- He was only three when he started to attend dance classes, and the talent agent found him at the age of sixteen.
- The hard-working man worked on many hit projects and caught the public spotlight through his extraordinary acting. He launched his first film, Up the Academy, in 1980, in which he expressed his acting abilities as Chooch Bambalazi.
- In 2012, he showed himself as Frankie in the Happily Divorced series. Furthermore, in the Inhumane Society episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, he played the role of Louis Marciano in 2010.
- The graceful person has done many leading projects, including The Deuce, Ugly Betty, Crossroads, Psych, Dancing with the Stars, Kevin Can Wait, and The Whole Truth. In theatre, he expressed himself as Teddy in Cuba and in his Teddy Bear play in 1986.
- His favorite game is hockey, and he is one of the biggest fans of the New York Islanders hockey team.
- When Ralph was fifteen, his grandmother introduced him to Phyllis Fierro. Phyllis is a nurse by her profession.
- Later, they became a couple and tied the knot on April 5, 1987. God blessed the couple with a beautiful girl Julia in 1992. After four years, Julias’s brother Daniel was born.
- He is a wealthy actor and made his wealth through his profession of acting in films and TV shows. Ralph’s net worth has reached around $4 million.
What is Ralph Macchio’s birth name?
His birth name is Ralph George Macchio.
How tall is Ralph Macchio?
He is 5 feet 9 inches tall, or 1.75 meters.
What is Ralph Macchio’s ancestry?
His father is of half-Italian and half-Greek descent, and his mother is of Italian ancestry.
What did Ralph Macchio think of the new Karate Kid?
He said that he is not the biggest fan of most remakes, and that he was hoping for more original content to come out of Hollywood soon.
What is Ralph Macchio’s favorite movie?
He has said that "The Godfather" is his favorite movie.
Here are some more interesting things you should know about Ralph Macchio:
He was first chosen to play Daniel LaRusso in The Karate Kid after Tom Cruise, Charlie Sheen, Robert Downey Jr., Nicolas Cage, Sean Penn, and Keanu Reeves all turned down the part.
He called his son Daniel after the character he played in the movie The Karate Kid.
He has a karate black belt.
He has been in a number of Broadway shows, such as "The Full Monty" and "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
He helped start the Ralph Macchio Foundation, a non-profit group that gives grants to students who are interested in the arts.