Who is Penn Badgley? Biography, Body measurements, and Personal life
Penn Badgley is a famous American actor. He became prominent after playing the role of Dan Humphrey in the Gossip Girl series from 2007 to 2012. He earned more fame after appearing in the character of Joe Goldberg in the series named You.
He made his first appearance in the TV show Will & Grace in 1999. In 2001, he launched his first film named The Fluffer. The brilliant actor showed his acting abilities in the role of Young Sean McGinnis in his first film.
The film John Tucker Must Die is one of his hit films in which he appeared as Scott Tucker in 2006. Some other successful projects of his career are Easy A, Drive-Thru, The Stepfather, Margin Call, and The Paper Store.
Badgley is the winner of various nominations and awards for his brilliant acting. He received six Teen Choice Award nominations for Gossip Girl. Similarly, he won the Saturn Award and MTV Movie & TV Award nominations for You.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Penn Dayton Badgley
Date of birth: November 1, 1986
Place of birth: Baltimore, Maryland, US
Age: 35 years (As of 2022)
Weight: 72 kg or 158 lbs
Height: 5’9″ or 175 cm
Net Worth: $8 Million
Spouse: Domino Kirke (m. 2014), Zoe Kravitz (m. 2011-2013), Blake Lively (m. 2007-2010)
Facts about Penn Badgley
- On November 1, 1986, Penn Badgley was born to Duff Badgley and Lynne Badgley in Maryland. His father was a newspaper reporter, home builder, and carpenter, while his mother was a PTA president at a school.
- He went to Woolridge Elementary for early education. Later, he switched to St. Christopher’s School and Charles Wright Academy. He joined Santa Monica College for higher education. The talented man received his graduate degree from Lewis & Clark College.
- As a beginner, he took part in minor roles at Pine Nut Players community theatre and the Seattle Children’s Theatre.
- His mother supported him well in making his career in acting. He migrated to California with her mother in search of better opportunities.
- The passionate man began with voice-over to child roles. He released successful projects and gripped an increasing graph of his successful career.
- He is an attractive boy with distinctive features. Penn Badgley’s height is around 1.75 meters. Furthermore, he has a feather tattooed on his leg.
- In his personal life, he first tied the knot with an actress named Blake Lively in 2007. However, they separated in 2010.
- Penn moved on and started dating Zoe Kravitz. They became a couple in 2011 and signed the divorce paper in 2013. Next year, he chose Domino Kirke as his life partner and tied the knot in 2014.
- The artist has reached around $8 million. Penn Badgley made his career in acting through hard work and extraordinary acting.