Noureen Dewulf Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
Noureen DeWulf is an American actress. On February 28, 1984, she was born in New York City to Gujarati Indian parents from Pune, India, and raised in Stone Mountain, Georgia. She began her acting career in the Academy Award-winning short movie West Bank Story. The same year, she made her television debut as Matrice Singh in a series CSI: NY. Noureen has appeared in more than three web series. DeWulf has been starred in several box-office hits, including Ocean’s Thirteen and The Back-up Plan. She won Best Actress at the Comedy Ninja Film and Screenplay Festival for playing a murderous temp in the independent film Coffee, Kill Boss. She is famous for roles in films West Bank Story, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and The Back-up Plan. She also appeared as Lacey on the sitcom Anger Management. In 2014, She was ranked number 93 in Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100”.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Noureen Dewulf Weight: 52 Kg or 115 lbs
- Noureen Dewulf Height: 5′ 3 or 160 cm
- Noureen Dewulf Bra size: 32C
- Noureen Dewulf Shoe size: 7 US
- Noureen Dewulf Body measurements: 35-25-35 inches
Further critical details of the actress:
- Noureen Dewulf Date of Birth: February 28, 1984
- Noureen Dewulf Age: 36 Years
- Noureen Dewulf Horoscope: Pisces
- Noureen Dewulf Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Noureen Dewulf Hair color: Unknown
- Noureen Dewulf Nationality: American
- Noureen Dewulf Boyfriend/Spouse: James Dewulf (m. 2000–2010) and Ryan Miller (m. 2011).