Nicole Scherzinger’s Biography, Body Statistics, and Personal Life
Nicole Scherzinger is a bold American singer, actress, and TV personality. She is famous as a member of Eden’s Crush girl group and stayed as a leader of the Pussycat Dolls group. This group launched two albums titled PCD in 2005 and Doll Domination in 2008.
After group projects, she decided to introduce a solo album. She launched various solo songs and released her album Killer Love in 2014. She has made a record of selling 54 million records with Pussycat Dolls and 16 million as a solo artist.
As a model, she collaborated with the C&A clothing store in April 2010 and released her collection of jewelry, handbags, shoes, and lingerie. She also teamed up with Missguided and introduced her collection in March 2014.
The leading woman has won many nominations and awards for her extraordinary projects. She has won ASCAP Pop Music Awards for Most Performed Songs and Cosmopolitan Awards for Ultimate Fun Fearless Female. In 2013, she received the Harvard Foundation Awards for Cultural Rhythms Artist of the Year.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Nicole Scherzinger
Date of birth: June 29, 1978
Place of birth: Honolulu, US
Age: 43 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Tv personality, Singer, Actress
Net Worth: $14 Million
Spouse/Boyfriend: Thom Evans
All about the body statistics of the actress and singer
Here are the body measurements of Nicole Scherzinger
- Nicole Scherzinger Weight: 54 kg or 119 lbs
- Nicole Scherzinger Height: 5’5″ or 165 cm
- Nicole Scherzinger Shoe Size: 9 US
- Nicole Scherzinger Bra Size: 34B
- Nicole Scherzinger Body Measurements: 36-23-37 inches
Facts about Nicole Scherzinger
- On June 29, 1978, Nicole was born to Rosemary Elikolani and Alfonso Valiente in the US. Her sister’s name is Keala Scherzinger.
- Nicole was only two years old when her father left her mother and moved to another place. Her mother tied the knot with Gary Scherzinger, and he brought up Nicole and her sister.
- She belonged to a low-income family and helped her parents by doing the different jobs of local modeling and serving in restaurants.
- When she was 14, she decided to join the Actors Theatre of Louisville and took part in her first play named La Bete. She received her graduate degree from Youth Performing Arts School in 1996.
- The brilliant woman earned a scholarship at YPAS and shifted to Wright State University to study theatre arts with a dance minor.
- She worked hard and made her life successful through acting and musical passion. In 2003, she launched her first film; Love Don’t Cost a Thing. She made her appearance for the first time on the TV show Popstars in 2001.
- Nicole is a shy lady who likes to keep her relationship under privacy. However, there are some reports about her past relationships. She has dated Nick Hexum, Talan Torriero, Lewis Hamilton, Pajtim Kasami, and Ed Sheeran. In 2020, she announced her relationship with Thom Evans.
- Nicole Scherzinger is an independent woman who earns through the entertainment industry. Nichole has collected a net worth of around $14 million.