Nicki Minaj Net worth, Career, Biography, and Personal Life
Nicki Minaj is a famous Trinidadian-American model, rapper, actress, R&B songster, and tunesmith. She has a net worth of approximately 80 million dollars. She entered the acting field and made her way to the spotlight when Lil Wayne, a fellow American rapper, discovered her. It’s her exceptional gift that she has won further than 100 awards.
Moreover, these awards include 10 BET Awards, 3 MTV Video Music Awards, 4 Billboard Music Awards, 2 People’s Choice Awards, and 6 American Music Awards. Moreover, judges included her name in 10 Grammy Awards. She showed up for an investigation to admit to the Music & Art FiorelloH. LaGuardia High School of Performing Trades. She succeeded and completed her scale. After scale, Nicki Minaj wished to become an actress.
To fulfill this desire, she participated in the Off-Broadway play “In Case You Forget” in 2001. When Nicki was 19, she plodded with her profession. She also worked at a Red Lobster as a waitress. Still, she got fired for her rude station with guests. The intriguing fact is that she admitted that she was fired from at least 15 jobs due to her station.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Complete Name: Onika Tanya Maraj
- Net Worth: 100 Million Dollars
- Birth: 8th December 1982
- Age: 39 years
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Feet/Shoe: 7 US
- Country Now: America
- Husband: Married to Kenneth Petty
- Parents: Robert Maraj, Carol Maraj
- Children: No children
- Siblings: Ming Maraj, Maya Maraj, Jelani Maraj, and Micaiah Maraj
- Source of Wealth: Singing
- Source of Fame: Singing
- Hair Color: Black but prefers dye Neon shades
- Height: 5 feet and 1 in
- Weight: 137 Pounds
- Birth Place: Saint James, Trinidad, and Tobago
- Occupation: Rapper and Singer
- Occupation: Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Hobbies and Interests: Watching TV and Movies, Listening to Music, Sports, and Shopping
Further details about Nicki Minaj
- She was born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago, on 8th December 1982. Nicki has 4 siblings, including Jelani, a family named Maya, another family named Micaiah, and one further family named Ming.
- Nicki lived with her grandmother in Saint James when she was youthful. Her mama named Carol shifted to New York City, where she attended Monroe College. When she was only five times old, her mama moved them to Queens, New York.
- As far as her father is concerned, he was addicted to alcohol and medicines.
- She was a multitalented person, and American rapper Lil Wayne discovered this reality. She released her first reader, Playtime Is Over, in 2007.
- Moreover, her compendiums were launched after the first one had several mixtapes, including Sucka Free, released in 2008.
- In 2008, she won the Womanish Artist of the Year award at the Underground Music Awards, making her way to success. In 2009, she released her third mixtape and performed in XXL magazine.
- Besides, she released another mixtape named Beam Me Up Scotty in 2009. She released her debut reader named Pink Friday in 2010 on the Young Money Entertainment marker. To the addict’s surprise, this reader went on with selling 4 million clones.
- However, following the success of her first Pink Friday reader, she released her alternate reader Pink Friday Roman Reloaded, in 2012, which was eventually certified platinum.