Every detail you want to know about Mike Rowe
Mike Rowe is a prominent television narrator and host. He hosts television shows aired in the US. Mike is famous for his act in Somebody’s Gotta Do It. He also hosts FaceBook’s Daytime Program “Returning the Favor.” He is a fighter who competes with his good deeds and helps the people who need help. He has been a member of the Six Degrees With Mike Rowe show. Mike has worked on different TV channels as a narrator too.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Michael Gregory Rowe
Date of birth: March 18, 1962
Place of birth: Baltimore, Maryland, US
Age: 60 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Television producer, Activist, Actor, Voice Actor, Presenter
Mike Rowe Weight: 185 lbs (84 kg)
Mike Rowe Height: 6.0″ (183 cm)
Further details about Mike Rowe
- On March 18, 1962, Mike was born in Baltimore, Maryland. John and Peggy Rowe are his parents. They are teaching in the institutes of Baltimore, Maryland. Mike liked to spend most of his time at Kenwood Presbyterian Church.
- Mike studied at Overlea High School. He also received his diploma in 1980.
- Later on, Mike joined Essex Community College for further studies. In 1995, he completed his graduation from Towson University.
- Mike got the level of Eagle Scout in 1979. As part of Eagle Scout, he ordered Maryland School teachers to train blind students. That is why he is the narrator today.
- He started his profession in entertainment at a young age. He sings and gives performances for Baltimore Opera.
- The American host has done many theaters at the college level. He presented the tribute of Dirty Jobs to his father and grandfather.
- Mike also runs Mike Rowe Foundation. He helps those people who want to raise their voices against personal and social issues.
- Furthermore, he likes to discuss politics. He can be a great president of any state. Mike Rowe’s political party forced everybody to think about him as a political person. However, he never wants to join politics due to personal reasons.
- Mike does not like to marry or have a relationship. He calls himself selfish. And this is the reason that he is still single.
FAQ about the Mike Rowe
Q: What are the names of Mike’s upcoming shows in 2022?
A: The shows named, The Way I Heard It With Mike Rowe and How America Works are his upcoming shows in 2022.
Q: To which channels did Mike give narration?
A: Mike gave narration to different channels. They include The Science Channel, Discovery Channel, and National Geographic Channel.
Q: How is Mike’s life the motivation for others?
A: His life is a motivation for those people who want to do something. He not only inspires people but also shows them ways to do their tasks.
Q: How much is Mike Rowe’s net worth?
A: Mike’s total net worth is $35 Million. His sources of income are Mike Rowe Foundation, singing, and narrations.