Meagan Good Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
Meagan Monique Good is an American model and actress. She was born on August 8, 1981, in Panorama City, Los Angeles. Good started her career at a very young age and appeared in many television series, shows, films, and music videos. In the early days, she served as an extra on television shows such as Doogie Howser, M.D., and Amen. At 13, she was cast in the 1995 comedy film Friday.
She first gained critical recognition for her outstanding performance as the troubled teen Cisely Batiste in the 1997 film Eve’s Bayou, for which she earned two award nominations, including her first NAACP Image Award nomination. In 2011, Good joined the cast of the movie version of Think Like a Man. She portrayed the lead character Joanna Locasto on the NBC drama series Deception. She also starred in the comedy Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and starring in the horror films Venom, One Missed Call, Saw V, The Unborn, and D.C. Comics’ Shazam!
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress
- Meagan Good Weight: 57 Kg or 126 lbs
- Meagan Good Height: 5 feet 5 inch
- Meagan Good Bra Size: 32C
- Meagan Good Shoe Size: 7
- Meagan Good Body measurement: 35-24-26
Further critical details of the actress
- Meagan Good Date of Birth: August 8, 1981
- Meagan Good Age: 40 Years
- Meagan Good Nationality: American
- Meagan Good Horoscope: Leo
- Meagan Good Eye color: Dark Brown Eyes
- Meagan Good Hair color: Dark Golden Brown
- Meagan Good boyfriend/ Spouse: Devon Franklin