Lynda Carter Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
Lynda Jean Cordova Carter is an American singer, actress, songwriter, model. She was born on July 24, 1951, in Phoenix. In 1972, she got the first position in a local Arizona beauty contest and gained national attention by winning Miss World USA in 1972. In the international Miss World 1972 pageant, she ranked in the Top 15 represented by the United States. During the early 1970s, Carter attended several acting schools. She made her debut by appearing in an episode of the 1974 police drama Nakia entitled Roots of Anger. She started making appearances on television shows like Starsky and Hutch and Cos, as well as appearances in many B movies. DC Comics named her one of the honorees in the 50th-anniversary of company publication Fifty Who Made DC Great for her excellent work on the Wonder Woman series. DC Direct came out with a full-figure statue of Carter titled Wonder Woman. She is best recognized as the star of the American live-action television series Wonder Woman, aired on CBS from 1975 to 1979.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Lynda Carter Height: 5’9” or 175 cm
- Lynda Carter Weight: 55 kg or 121 lbs
- Lynda Carter Shoe size: 10 US
- Lynda Carter Bra Size: 36 B
- Lynda Carter Body Measurement: 37-27-37 inches
Further critical details of the actress:
- Lynda Carter Date of birth: 24th July 1951
- Lynda Carter Nationality: American
- Lynda Carter Horoscope: Leo
- Lynda Carter Eye’s color: Blue
- Lynda Carter Hair color: Brown
- Lynda Carter Spouse: Ron Samuels (m. 1977; div.1982) Robert Altman (m 1984; died 2021)