LaVar Ball’s Biography, Body Statistics, and Personal Life
LaVar Ball is one of the prominent American football players and entrepreneurs. He is the CEO of the Big Baller Brand and co-founder of the Junior Basketball Association. In 1995, he worked as a tight end with the World League of American Football.
LaMelo, LiAngelo, and Lonzo are his three basketball player sons. While at Canoga Park High School, LaVar participated in football and basketball matches. He also played football for Long Beach City College.
In 2017, he initiated creating national sports headlines. He claimed that his son Lonzo could play better than Stephen Curry. Likewise, LaVar said that he could collapse Michael Jordan in a basketball competition. Similarly, he made many comments about his life and companies.
He also expressed himself on different TV shows. He also earned fame due to his contact with U.S. President Donald Trump. During his brand promotions, Ball compared his products with national brands of Adidas and Nike.
The sharp man destroyed the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules during the campaign. The magazine Time published a detailed article about LaVar breaking the NCAA rules. He also faced opposition from her partners like George Ravelling after these happenings.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: LaVar Christopher Ball
Date of birth: October 23, 1967
Place of birth: Los Angeles, US
Age: 54 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Football player, Businessperson
Weight: 113 kg or 250 lbs
Height: 6’5″ or 196 cm
Net Worth: $4 million
Spouse: Tina Slatinsky
Facts about LaVar Ball
- On October 23, 1967, LaVar was born to Maria Ball and Anderson in Los Angeles, California. He was the middle brother of his four brothers and two sisters.
- He went to Canoga Park High School and stayed here as a forward on the basketball team and quarterback on the football team.
- The skilled player made a record of 316 rebounds during his match. In his childhood, his favorite basketball player was Charles Barkley. He received his graduate degree majoring in criminal justice.
- He is a strong man with a heavy body. LaVar Ball’s height is around 196 cm.
- After playing football at the college level, he signed a contract as a defensive end with the New York Jets of the NFL.
- Ball met Tina Slatinsky and started dating her. In 1997, they tied the knot to each other, and God blessed the couple with three handsomes.
- When his youngest son LaMelo turned four, he began to give basketball training to all of his three sons. He also competed with his sons on the musical reality competition series Lip Sync Battle.
- In 2017, Deadline Hollywood announced that Facebook would introduce a TV show featuring LaVar’s family. Bunim/Murray Productions produced this show named Ball in the Family.
- LaVar is a wealthy man who has supported his sons in making their future. His net worth has reached around $4 million, which he collected through football games at the national and international levels.