Facts you need to know about Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert is a beautiful American actress. On September 30, 1982, she was born in Mississippi, the USA. Her father, Cajun, hails from Louisiana. She first appeared as Erica Kane’s daughter on All My Children. Lacey came to the limelight as a child actress on television for Claudia Salinger in the Fox television drama Party of Five.
She portrayed young Cosette in the Broadway production of Les Misérables. Her acting credits include Mean Girls, Hello Sister, Goodbye Life, and Black Christmas. She gave the voice to Gwen Stacy in The Spectacular Spider-Man’s animated series. Also, She provided Princess Elise’s voice in the video game Sonic the Hedgehog for the Xbox and PlayStation.
Table of Contents
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Lacey Chabert
Date of birth: 30 September 1982
Place of birth: Purvis, Mississippi, U.S
Age: 40 years (As of 2022)
Net Worth: $4 Million
Spouse/Boyfriend: David Nehdar
All about the body statistics of the actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress
- Lacey Chabert Weight: 63 kg or 138 lbs
- Lacey Chabert Height: 5’3″ or 160 cm
- Lacey Chabert Bra size: 34C
- Lacey Chabert Shoe size: 6US
- Lacey Chabert Body measurements: 37-27-35 inches
- Lacey’s father is of Cajun English descent, while her mother is Scottish-Italian. Her father served as a maintenance representative at an oil company.
- She was raised with her two older sisters, Wendy and Chrissy, and her younger brother. She attended regular school and spent most of her childhood with her siblings in the woods.
- She took part in several plays at the inter-school and local levels during her school times. Lacey was a member of the church choir, and her grandmother would take the Chabert sisters to music classes.
- In 1985, Lacey participated in the ‘World’s Our Little Miss Scholarship Competition’ and won the ‘World’s Baby Petite’ title.
- During holidays in New York, she was spotted by a Broadway company that offered her the part of ‘Cosette’ in the play ‘Les Miserables.’ She enacted the role at several theatres for a year.
- Lacey Chabert appeared in a titular role in The Brooke Ellison Story, based upon a real-life quadriplegic woman who faced many obstacles during graduation from Harvard University, directed and produced by Christopher Reeve,
- She appeared as Cosette in Les Misérables on Broadway before participating in Party of Five as Claudia Salinger.
- Lacey made her big-screen debut in the late 1990s, starring Penny Robinson in the 1998 space thriller Lost in Space. Since then, she has given the voice to Eliza Thornberry in the animated series The Wild Thornberrys.
- On December 22, 2013, Chabert married her longtime boyfriend, David Nehdar, in Los Angeles. The couple welcomed their daughter Julia in September 2016.
What is Lacey Chabert’s most famous role?
Most people know Lacey Chabert as Claudia Salinger from the NBC drama series Party of Five, which ran from 1994 to 2000. She also played Eliza Thornberry in the Nickelodeon animated series The Wild Thornberrys (1998–2004) and was in the movies Lost in Space (1998), Not Another Teen Movie (2001), and Mean Girls (2004).
What is Lacey Chabert’s net worth?
It is thought that Lacey Chabert is worth $12 million. She has a lot of money because of how well she has done as an actress for more than 30 years. She has been in a lot of movies and TV shows, like Party of Five, The Wild Thornberries, Lost in Space, Not Another Teen Movie, Mean Girls, and the Hallmark Channel movies.
How old is Lacey Chabert?
Lacey Chabert was born on September 30, 1982. She is currently 40 years old.
Is Lacey Chabert married?
Yes, Lacey Chabert is married to David Nehdar. They were married in 2013 and have two children together, a son born in 2016 and a daughter born in 2019.
What is Lacey Chabert’s favorite movie?
Lacey Chabert has said that The Princess Bride (1987) is her favorite movie. She has also said that she likes to watch thrillers and romantic comedies.
Here are a few more interesting things to know about Lacey Chabert:
She comes from Cajun, English, Scottish, and Italian roots.
In 1991, she was one of the finalists on Star Search.
Two Young Artist Awards have been given to her.
She works for the Make-A-Wish Foundation as a spokesman.
She sings, and she has put out two CDs.
I hope this tells you everything you wanted to know about Lacey Chabert.