Every Fact You Need To Know About JoJo Siwa
Joelle Joanie “JoJo” Siwa is a famous American YouTuber, dancer, and singer. Siwa is well known for her appearances on Dance Moms along with her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, for two seasons and her singles “Boomerang” and “Kid in a Candy Store.”
Siwa has a YouTube account, “Its JoJo Siwa,” where she posts videos of her everyday life. Siwa joined Nickelodeon in 2017, starring alongside Jace Norman in the film Blurt! And Nick Cannon in the show Lip Sync Battle Shorties. In 2020, the YouTuber was named to Time’s annual list of 100 most important people in the World.
Siwa first stepped into her career as a top-5 finalist and the youngest contender on Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. Siwa was eliminated in week 9 after performing on the show with her mother.
Siwa released singles “Boomerang” and a previous song, “I Can Make U Dance,” for download in May 2016. “Boomerang” tackles the issue of online cyberbullying, and its video has earned about 2.5 million likes and over 900 million views. Vivid Seats named Siwa the 2018 Breakout Artist.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Joelle Joanie
Date of birth: May 19, 2003
Place of birth: Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A.
Age: 19 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Singer, Dancer, Actress, YouTuber
Net Worth: $14 Million
YouTube: Its JoJo Siwa
All about the body measurements of the YouTuber
So, here are the body measurements of this young singer and YouTuber
- JoJo Siwa Weight: 139 lbs (63 kg)
- JoJo Siwa Height: 5″8 (174cm)
- JoJo Siwa Bra size: 33 B
- JoJo Siwa Shoe size: 8US
- JoJo Siwa Body measurements: 33-24-34 inches
Facts about JoJo Siwa
- On May 19, 2003, Siwa was born in Omaha, Nebraska, to Tom Siwa, a Nebraska-based chiropractor, and Jessalynn, an Iowa-based professional dance instructor. Jayden Siwa is her older brother, who is also a vlogger.
- The American star made her first appearance on Dance Moms in the year 2014 after applying for the dance competition team, Miller’s “A.L.D.C.” and getting selected in early 2015.
- The YouTuber revealed in 2018 that she would embark on her first major concert tour, D.R.E.A.M. The Tour in the following year. Siwa was slated to perform in 52 cities across Canada and the United States, visiting stadiums, theaters, outdoor theaters, and indoor arenas.
- In September 2020, JoJo Siwa was named to Time’s annual list of the World’s 100 most influential people; in 2021, she was listed on Fast Company’s Queer 50 list.
- Siwa collaborated with American department store J. C. Penney to develop a range of bedroom decor, accessories, a doll in her likeness, and several children’s books.
- Siwa collaborated with Claire’s, a fashion accessory and jewelry firm, to develop a range of hair bows in 2016.
- Siwa later competed as “T-Rex” in season 3 of The Masked Singer. Until Honey Boo Boo participated as one half of “Beach Ball” in season six, she was the show’s youngest contestant at the age of sixteen.
- Further, Siwa was a playable character in Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, a video game released in 2020.
- Siwa competed in the thirty-first season of Dancing with the Stars, where she was a part of the show’s first-ever same-sex dancing pair. Ultimately, she and her partner, Jenna Johnson, were placed second.
- From August to November 2020, Siwa was in a relationship with TikTok celebrity Mark Bontempo. Siwa disclosed in February 2021 that she was dating her best friend, Kylie Prew, who had approached her to be her girlfriend a month before. Siwa announced in November 2021 that she and Prew had broken up after 9 months together.
- As of April 2022, JoJo Siwa has 11.4m followers on her Instagram account and 650k followers on Twitter. Additionally, she amassed more than 12 million subscribers on YouTube.