Jill St. John Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
Jill St. John is a well-known American actress born on August 19, 1940, in Los Angeles. At the age of six, she first began her career through radio and made her screen debut in the television film The Christmas Carol in December 1949 when she was nine. At age 11, she starred in two episodes of The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show. She was a Children’s Ballet Company member with Stefanie Powers and Natalie Wood as a teenage girl. She is famous for playing Tiffany Case in Diamonds Are Forever. She performed in several films, including Tender Is the Night, The Lost World, Come Blow Your Horn, for which she received a nomination of Golden Globe. She is married to stage actor Robert Wagner and has known him since she was 18. They share credits on nearly a dozen stage and screen productions, specifically the miniseries remake of Around the World in 80 Days.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Jill St. John Weight: 56 kg or 124 lbs
- Jill St. John Height: 5’6″ or 168 cm
- Jill St. John Shoe size: 7.5
- Jill St. John Bra size: 34B
- Jill St. JohnBody measurements: 36-22-35 inches
Further critical details of the actress:
- Jill St. John Date of Birth: 19th August 1940
- Jill St. John Age: 79
- Jill St. John Horoscope: Leo
- Jill St. John Nationality: American
- Jill St. John Eye color: Hazel
- Jill St. John Boyfriend/Spouse: Robert Wagner (m. 1990), Jack Jones (m. 1967–1969), Lance Reventlow (m. 1960–1963), Neil Dubin (m. 1957–1958).