Everything you need to know about Joe Montana’s wife, Jennifer Montana
Jennifer Montana is a well-known American actress and businesswoman. She is widely recognized worldwide for being the spouse of the renowned football player Joseph Clifford Montana Jr.
Joseph is a professional quarterback football player who played 16 seasons in the National Football League (NFL). Jennifer has appeared in multiple television series and programs.
Jennifer started her career in the industry as a swimsuit model. Jennifer has been featured in Sports Illustrated magazine. Apart from this, she is an actress who has starred in a few films.
She first starred in the famous television program Adventures with Kanga Roddy, which was released in 1998. She is best known for playing roles in Adventures with Kanga Roddy (1998) and Home & Family (2017).
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Jennifer Sharon Wallace
Date of birth: 7 July 1958
Place of birth: United States
Age: 64 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Actress, Model, Businesswoman
Net Worth: $10 Million
All about the body statistics of the actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress
- Jennifer Montana Weight: lbs (62 kg)
- Jennifer Montana Height: 5’10″ (cm)
- Jennifer Montana Bra size: 32C
- Jennifer Montana Shoe size: 7 US
- Jennifer Montana Body measurements: 34-28-39 inches
Facts about Joe Montana’s wife, Jennifer Montana
- Jennifer was born on 7 July 1958 in the United States, but she has not disclosed her parents and family information. In fact, Jennifer has not revealed her educational background.
- The gorgeous actress came into the limelight after she betrothed the popular retired American football player, Joseph Montana.
- After doing several modeling campaigns, Jennifer played a role in the television Program Hollywood Health Report in 2016.
- The following year, Jennifer was cast in the TV Series Home & Family. The show focuses on health, fitness, home improvements, parenting tips, crafts, and lifestyle.
- Besides, she has also featured in the Schick razor advertisement where she met her future partner. Eventually, they started dating, became very close friends, and fell in love.
- Later, Joe invited her to a restaurant and proposed for marriage on a check. Joe wrote, “Jen, what would you say if I asked you to live the rest of your life with me?” After dating a long time, Jennifer and Joe married in 1985.
- They have been blessed with four children. They were first blessed with a daughter Alexandra Whitney in 1985. The next year, the pair welcomed another daughter Elizabeth Jean.
- After 3 years, Jennifer gave birth to a son, Nathaniel “Nate” Joseph, in 1989. Jennifer and Joe welcomed their fourth child, a son Nicholas Alexander in 1992. Both of their sons also played football for De La Salle High School.
- Jennifer is present on every social media platform, where he shares her family gatherings and daily life happenings with her followers. She shares her upcoming collaborations with different clothing and makeup brands on Twitter. Further, her husband is also very famous on social media platforms.