Every fact need to know about Henry Golding
Henry Golding is a famous Malaysian-British model, TV host, and actor. In 2007, he joined The 8TV Quickie as a host for the first time. In the next few years, he successfully created his hosting portfolio.
With hosting, he wanted to step into the acting industry. In 2017, he started work on his first project and played the role of Nick Young in Crazy Rich Asians film. Henry won the Outstanding Achievement in Cinema award at the 9th Asian Awards ceremony in 2019.
Margaret’s son is one of the leading entertainers in the film industry who has done various hit projects. He appeared as Iskandar Tan Sri Murad in Pisau Cukur in 2009. In 2019, he expressed himself in the role of Dry Eye in The Gentlemen crime movie and Tom Webster in Last Christmas.
Henry has won many awards and nominations for his brilliant hosting and acting. In 2010, he won the Hot Guy Award and the Favorite TV Personality Award nomination at 2nd Shout! Awards event.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Henry Ewan Golding
- Date of birth: February 5, 1987
- Place of birth: Betong, Malaysia
- Age: 35 years (As of 2022)
- Horoscope: Aquarius
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Occupation: Model, Actor, Host
- Weight: 79 kg or 174 lbs
- Height: 6’2″ or 186 cm
- Instagram: @henrygolding
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Spouse: Liv Lo
- On February 5, 1987, Henry was born to Clive Golding and Margaret Likan Golding in Malaysia. The talented guy was the only son of his parents.
- He was only eight years old when he shifted to England with his family. He attended The Warwick School for further education.
- As a beginner, he started work as a hairdresser on Sloane Street. The passionate man worked here for a couple of years.
- Later, he began working as a professional host of TV shows. In 2009, he made his appearance as Hariz on the Goda TV show. Likewise, the graceful person took part as Tsubaki’s voice person in Star Wars: Visions in 2021.
- Furthermore, he has been running The Travel Show as a co-presenter since 2014.
- When Henry was twenty-one, he migrated to Kuala Lumpur to pursue his acting career. In A Simple Favour comedy-thriller, the good-looking male showed his acting abilities in the character of Sean.
- In 2021, he presented his talent in the movie named Snake Eyes. It was one of his successful projects and earned fame through its brilliant cast.
- One of his upcoming projects is Persuasion, an American drama in which he will play the role of Mr. Elliot.
- On New Year’s Day 2011, Henry met a yoga instructor and a Taiwanese television presenter named Liv Lo for the first time. The couple started dating and tied the knot in August 2016. On March 31, 2021, Golding and his wife welcomed their first daughter.
- He is wealthy and has made a net worth of $2 million through acting and hosting on the TV screen.
Why was Henry Golding well-known?
Henry played Nick Young, a Singaporean multimillionaire who is in a relationship with an American woman named Rachel Chu, in the 2018 hit movie Crazy Rich Asians (Constance Wu).
How did people find out about Henry Golding?
In March 2017, after a worldwide casting call, it was announced that Golding and Constance Wu would both be in the movie Crazy Rich Asians.
Lisa-Kim Ling Kuan, an accountant, brought him to the attention of director Jon M. Chu. Golding's charm and personality quickly got him his first acting role.
How did Liv Lo and Henry Golding meet?
Henry and Liv Lo Golding's love story is so sweet. The Malaysian-British actor met Liv at a New Year's Eve party in 2010. This was before he became famous for his role in Crazy Rich Asians.
When they saw each other across the room, Liv decided to start things off.