Grace Jones Biography, Body Statistics, Career, and Personal Life
Grace Jones is a famous singer, actress, and supermodel. In her early teenage years, she migrated to the United States and began her profession as a model. The stylish model earned success through hard work and collaborated with various famous fashion houses.
She stepped into acting in the 1970s and made her appearance in top-rated films, including A View to a Kill, Boonrange, and Conan the Destroyer. In 1973, the actress played the role of Mary in her first film called Gordon’s War.
In 1977, she stepped into the music industry and released her first album named Portfolio. Next three decades, she launched more hit albums, such as Slave to the Rhythm, Warm Leatherette, and Nightclubbing.
The hard-working woman has won many nominations and four awards for her movie Herself. In 1985, Bravo Otto Awards gave her Best Female Actress Silver Award for the Herself film. Likewise, she has received a Lifetime Achievement Award for the same project.
Table of Contents
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Grace Beverly Jones
Date of birth: May 19, 1948
Place of birth: Spanish Town, Jamaica
Age: 73 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Actress, Supermodel, Singer
Net Worth: $7 Million
Spouse: Atila Altaunbay (m.1996- 2004)
All about the body statistics of the singer
Here are the body measurements of Grace Jones
- Grace Jones Weight: 63 kg or 139 lbs
- Grace Jones Height: 5’8″ or 175 cm
- Grace Jones Shoe Size: 9 US
- Grace Jones Bra Size: 32 C
- Grace Jones Body Measurements: 35-30-36 inches
Facts about Grace Jones
- On May 19, 1948, Grace Jones was born to Robert W.Jones and Marjorie Jones in St.Catherine, Jamaica. Her father was a member of local politics. She has one sister and two brothers named Janet Jones, Chris Jones, and Noel Jones.
- She went to Pentecostal All Saints School in her hometown. Afterward, she attended Onondaga Community College to study Spanish in the US.
- At her school, she had only one friend, and other students teased her due to her physical appearance. She was famous as an expert Sportsgirl in her Jamaica school. Grace Jones’s height is around 175 cm.
- The actress also works as a go-go dancer. Her parents were too strict and did not like her passion for music and dancing. So, she tried to escape from her parent’s eyes and began to call herself Mendoza.
- Jones was in a relationship with her fellow Jean-Paul Goude and shared one son with him. Her son’s name is Paulo, and he has started his married life.
- In 1996, the actress married Atila Altaunbay. He was a Muslim guy from Turkey. The rumors spread about her relationship with Chris Stanley in 2015.
- She has dated her former bodyguard Dolph Lundgren. Jones also helped him get cast for the role of KGB officer in A View to a Kill.
- In 1990, she started dating Danish actor Sven-Ole Thorsen, and they announced their relationship to the public in 2007.
- Grace’s net worth is around $7 million, and she earns through acting, dancing, singing, and modeling.