All you need to know about Gijs Van Der Most
Gijs Van Der Most is the spouse of Michelle Buteau, an American comedian, television host, actress, and podcast host. Gijs Van Der Most is a Dutch photographer who takes good shots and calls himself DJ as he likes music.
Gijs Van Der Most was born on 16 September 1977 in Netherland. His passion is photography, and he studied various photography techniques. He is a photographer of different documentaries and portraits.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Real Name: Gijs Van Der Most
Date of birth: 16 September 1977
Place of birth: Netherland
Age: 45 years (as of 2022)
Height: 5’11” or 180 cm
Weight: 83 kg or 183 lbs
Tiktok: Gijs van der Staak(@gijsvanderstaak)
Net worth: $500,000 to 1 million
Spouse/Girlfriend: Michelle Buteau
Facts about Gijs Van Der Most
- He is a portrait and documentary photographer. His work has been published in Mossless, LPV magazine, and File Magazine.
- He was born in nether land, but now he lives in California to pursue his passion. He has twins children, Otis and Hazel.
- He boosted up his talent by learning various photography techniques from Utrecht School of Arts. He spent a long time among his clients in Amsterdam.
- His wife, Michelle Buteau, was from the United States. The couple dated for two years and tied their knots in 2010.
- They have twins Otis and Hazel in January 2019. Gijs Van Der Most lives in Los Angeles, California, to continue his passion.
- His wife is a famous comedian, podcast host, and actress. Their marriage did not affect their passions, and she worked as a host of Late Night Whenever! Podcast. She also worked as a host in WNYC, Adulting, and The Circle.
- He is active on Instagram, too, with his extraordinary photography, but you cannot find him on Wikipedia. He has 320 followers on Instagram.
- He runs a Twitter account that he joined in June 2013. Gijs Van Der Most’s net worth is around 1 million.