Who is George Floyd? Biography, Body measurements, and Personal life
George Floyd was famous as Big Floyd because of his gigantic ventures. He was an expert athlete and played basketball and football at his school and college levels. He liked to stay silent and thought seriously about his life.
The athlete belonged to a financially weak family and had many struggles finding a good job. In the end, he decided to do two jobs to survive. He worked as a security guard in a Latin American Restaurant and truck driver on different shifts.
He spent a long period of his life in jail. In 2009, police arrested and sent him to prison for five years in a case of house robbery. However, police released him on bail in 2013. Police murdered him on May 25, 2020, when he was 46 years old.
The giant man was fun-loving and spent his life lively. George loved to spend most of his time with his family and companions. He also worked as a rapper with a music group. Police arrested him many times due to different crimes.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: George Perry Floyd Jr.
Date of birth: October 14, 1973
Place of birth: Houston, US
Age: 48 years (At time of death)
Occupation: Rapper, Truck driver, Security guard
Weight: 63 kg or 138 lbs
Height: 6’6″ or 201 cm
Net Worth: $50,000
Spouse: Roxie Washington
Facts about George Floyd
- On October 14, 1973, George Floyd was born to Larcenia Cissy Jones Floyd and George Perry in Houston.
- He had four siblings, and their names were Philonise, Rodney, LaTonya, and Bridgett.
- The poor person went to Ryan Middle School for early education. In 1993, he received his graduate degree from Yates High School.
- He served as a co-captain of the basketball team during his higher education. He went to Texas for a championship with his football team.
- The trained man earned a football scholarship at South Florida Community College. In 1995, he migrated to Texas A&M University–Kingsville.
- In 1994, he became a member of Screwed Up Click music groups and sang as a rapper.
- George was married, and his wife’s name was Roxie Washington, with whom he shared five kids.
- The polite person was very close to his kids. He told them that he loved all of them very much just before his death.
- According to the news, he was in a relationship with Courteney Ross for the last three years of his life.
- One day, he was in his vehicle with some of his companions. Suddenly, a police car stopped with him and arrested him for paying a bogus bill of $20.
- George tried to run away, but a police officer named Derek Chauvin gripped his neck for 9 minutes, which caused his death on the spot.
- His lovers and fans processed and made long walks. A person introduced the George Floyd memorial fund institute to raise the voice against racism.
- George Floyd’s net worth had reached around $50,000, which he made through rapping and other jobs.