Geena Davis Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe, and More!
Virginia Elizabeth Davis is an American actor, producer, activist, and former model. She was born on 21 January 1956 in Wareham, Massachusetts. Davis began her career as a model, then Sydney Pollack starred her in his film Tootsie as a soap opera actress. The film received ten Academy Awards nominations and the second most profitable screen production of the year 1982. She appeared in the thriller The Fly in 1986, which proved to be one of Davis’s first box office hits. While the drama The Accidental Tourist earned her the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. She launched the non-profit research organization the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media in 2014, which serves collaboratively with the entertainment industry to increase female characters in media. She is the recipient of a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award, in addition to nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award and a British Academy Film Award.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Geena Davis Weight: 66 kg or 146 lbs
- Geena Davis Height: 6’0″ or 182 cm
- Geena Davis Bra size: 36B
- Geena Davis Shoe size: 11 US
- Geena Davis Body measurements: 38-27-38 inches
Further critical details of the actress:
- Geena Davis Date of Birth: 21st January 1956
- Geena Davis Age: 65
- Geena Davis Horoscope: Aquarius
- Geena Davis Nationality: American
- Geena Davis Eye color: Dark Brown
- Geena Davis Hair color: Dark Brown
- Geena Davis Spouse/Boyfriend: Renny Harlin (1993–1998), Jeff Goldblum (1987–1990), Richard Emmolo (1982–1983), and Reza Jarrahy (2001-2017).