Everything you want to know about Amari Bailey
Amari Bailey is an American basketball player, athlete model, and television sensation star. He was born on February 17, 2004. Bailey is originally from Chicago, Illinois. Amari Bailey’s mom Johanna Leia is a former model and television personality. In addition to that, he has appeared on the covers of several sports magazines.
He attended Sierra Canyon School in Chatsworth, California. He appeared in Bringing Up Ballers, a Lifetime reality shows that follow entrepreneur mothers of basketball players in the Chicago area. He plays for Sierra Canyon School in Chatsworth, California.
As a freshman player, Bailey helped his team win the state title of Open Division. He made 29.2 average points, 9.1 rebounds, and 6.5 assists each game as a junior. Los Angeles Daily News named California Mr. Basketball All-Area Player of the Year and Gold Coast League MVP.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Amari Bailey
Date of birth: 17 February 2004
Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois
Age: 18 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Basketball player
Height: 6’4″ or 193cm
Weight: 85 kg or 187 lbs
Net Worth: approx. $3M
Spouse/Girlfriend: Amara Wayans
Facts about Amari Bailey
- He started basketball professionally after graduating from high school. Now he is a well-known American basketball player and athlete model.
- According to official sources, His father, ‘Aaron Bailey,’ is a professional football player who played for the Indianapolis Colts at Louisville.
- His mother is best known for her role in the show, Bringing Up Ballers. His mother’s height is 5’5,” and his height is 6’4″, so there is 9 inches difference in height between them.
- Amari rose to prominence after averaging 13.2 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game, and 3.0 assists each game for the 2019 USA U16 National Team, which won the gold medal in Belém, Brazil with a 6-0 record.
- He is a five-star draftee and one of the top basketball players in the class. At age 13, he committed to playing college basketball for DePaul in eighth grade. Currently, he committed to UCLA, and before that, he played as a freshman for eight months.
- He enjoys watching comedy films; his favorite movies are Dumb and Dumber and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. His favrouit dish is chiken alfredo. Plus, he enjoys yoga and meditation.
- Johanna Leia, his mother, was spotted near celebrities Michael B. Jordan and Drake during the Sierra Canyon game, which made headlines in June 2021.
- Amari enjoys photography, and he has modeled for Ford magazines and Oprah Online since he was a child. Bailey has also appeared in many videos on the Ballislife YouTube channels.
- He made his first Instagram post on October 15, 2019, and now his Instagram account has almost 500k followers as of 2021. He inked different tattoos on his hands as a tattoo enthusiast, including ‘No Vanity’ and ‘NOW.’
- According to media reports, he has six siblings, including three older brothers Aaron, Mike, and Ashley, and the sisters are Savanna, Alana, and Aaliyah. Amari Bailey enjoys spending time with his mother and younger sister, Savvy.
- Amari Bailey was in a relationship with an Instagram model Amara Wayans; he shared an emotional post on his official Instagram profile on November 17, 2019, and tagged her with the caption “come again?”