Who is Elliana Walmsley? Every fact You Need To Know About Young Star
A famous American dancer and model is Elliana Walmsley. She is known for featuring in Lifetime’s reality show Dance Moms. She joined the show alongside her mother for three seasons. Elliana got viral from her TikTok lip-sync videos.
She was cast as Clara in the 2019/2020 Radio City Christmas Spectacular alongside The Rockettes in July 2019. She starred in season 7 of the Brat web series Chicken Girls, which premiered in 2020.
Elliana participated in the KAR Dance Competition held in Las Vegas in 2015 and was crowned “Miss Petite Dance America.” In 2016, Elliana joined the United States reality TV show Dance Moms alongside her mother in the 6th Season as part of the ALDC junior team.
Additionally, Elliana joined the elite team after the mini team disbanded. The following year, she joined as a permanent member of the crew during Season7. Elliana returned for some episodes in season 8 Before leaving at the end of the year. Stay here if you want to know how old Elliana Walmsley is and about her career.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Elliana Kathryn Walmsley
- Date of birth: June 23, 2007
- Place of birth: Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Age: 15 years (As of 2022)
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Cancer
- Occupation: Dancer, Actress, Model, Social Media Celebrity
- Net Worth: $400k
- Instagram: @ellianawalmsley_
- Twitter: @EllianaWalmsle6
- TikTok: @ellianawalmsley
- YouTube: Elliana
- Weight: 99lbs (45 kg)
- Height: 4’10″ (147 cm)
- Bra size: Not available
- Shoe size: 6US
- Body measurements: 30-24-34 inches
- Elliana was born in Boulder, Colorado. Her mother’s name is Yolanda, and her father’s name is Kevin Walmsley. She has two elder brothers, Jakeob and Luke. The young star began dancing when she was 18 months old.
- Elliana is currently completing her school-level education. Besides, she is actively taking dancing classes to pursue her career in the field.
- The American dancer took classes at ‘The Joffrey Ballet’ and ‘Master ballet Academy’ based in Scotland, Arizona. Then, she joined ‘The Michelle Latimer Dance Academy of Greenwood Village in Colorado.
- Further, she polished her dancing skills in Los Angeles-based institute by becoming a part of ‘The Millennium Dance Complex and ‘The EDGE Performing Arts Center.’
- In July 2017, Elliana competed in the annual national dance competition, The Dance Awards. The show was held in Orlando, Florida. She ended up in the top ten in the category of Mini Female Best Dancer. She represented the Michelle Latimer Dance Academy in July 2018. Elliana was honored with the title of Mini Female Best Dancer at The Dance Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- In 2017, the young actress went on a nationwide tour to offer dancing lessons alongside castmate Maesi Caes. She gave solo performances, and after that year, she originated the character of Grace in the musical Dance Divas Nutcracker.
- As the reigning TDA Mini Female Best Dancer champion at their Las Vegas Nationals, she performed with JUMP, 24/7, and NUVO dance conventions in the 2019 season.
- He competed as a professional on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors alongside Jason Maybaum and Emma Slater in 2018.
- For her dancing and acting career, she has traveled around the world and met many people she calls her friends. Elliana is not dating and currently enjoying her life as a single soul.
- The outstanding dancer earns 68k dollars yearly, and her total net worth of around 400k dollars. She achieved this wealth through her social media platforms and her career. As she is a young girl, her financial matters are managed by her parents.
- On her YouTube channel, she has 1.4m subscribers and a Wikipedia page on her name. As of May 2022, Elliana Walmsley has 5.2 m followers on TikTok, 2.3m on Instagram, and 12.4k followers on Twitter.
What did Elliana Walmsley study in school?
She went to a local high school in Boulder, United States, for her early education. She also took dance classes at the Joffrey Ballet in Chicago, Illinois, the Master Ballet Academy in Scottsdale, Arizona, the Michelle Latimer Dance Academy in Greenwood Village, Colorado, the EDGE Performing Arts Centre in Los Angeles, California, and the Millennium Dance Complex in Los Angeles, California, USA.
What is Elliana Walmsley’s family history?
Kevin and Yolanda Walmsley are the parents of Elliana Walmsley. Kevin Walmsley is Elliana Walmsley's businessman father, and Yolanda Walmsley is a housewife and the name of Elliana's mother. She has two brothers and sisters. Jakeob Walmsley and Luke Walmsley are the names of her older brothers.
What are some things about Elliana Walmsley that you might not know?
Elliana Walmsley won The Dance Awards in 2018, and in 2017 and 2020 she was in the top 10 and top 15 dancers. She has also been nominated for the 2018 and 2019 CelebMix Awards.
In addition to her job, she is also a philanthropist who helps the charity Dancers with Cancer.