Elizabeth Debicki’s Biography, Body Statistics, Career, and Personal Life
Elizabeth Debicki is one of the prominent actresses in Australia. She became famous after appearing as Jordan Baker in The Great Gatsby in 2013. This film earned international fame, and she received the AACTA Award for Best Actress.
In 2011, she launched her first debut film named A Few Best Men. She played the role of Maureen in her first film. Following her projects, she expressed herself on the Rake TV show for the first time. Elizabeth appeared as Missy in episode number 3.3 of this program.
The leading woman played various roles in theatre plays. In 2010, she showed her acting abilities as Chloe in The Gift at Melbourne Theatre Company. Likewise, Elizabeth played the role of Mona Sanders in The Red Barn at Lyttelton Theatre in 2016.
She has won various nominations and awards for her extraordinary performances. She has won five awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, Best Newcomer, Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama, Best Supporting Actress, and Trophee Chopard.
Table of Contents
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Elizabeth Debicki
Date of birth: August 24, 1990
Place of birth: Paris, France
Age: 31 years (As of 2022)
Net Worth: $1.9 million
All about the body statistics of the actress
Here are the body measurements of Elizabeth Debicki
- Elizabeth Debicki Weight: 65 kg or 143 lbs
- Elizabeth Debicki Height: 6’4″ or 190 cm
- Elizabeth Debicki Shoe Size: 11 US
- Elizabeth Debicki Bra Size: 36A
- Elizabeth Debicki Body Measurements: 37-27-36 inches
Facts about Elizabeth Debicki
- On August 24, 1990, Elizabeth Debicki was born to a family of professional ballet dancers in France. The dancer has one sister and one brother.
- In her childhood, Elizabeth developed an interest in ballet dancing. She even attended classes for it. Later on, she switched to acting.
- The brilliant actress looks beautiful with blue eyes and blonde hair. She is tall with short hair. Elizabeth Debicki’s feet size is 11 US, and her height is around 190 cm.
- She went to Huntingtower School for early education and received her graduate degree in 2007.
- The passionate woman decided to join the Victorian College of the Arts in 2007 and completed her degree in 2010. She follows Cate Blanchett as her role model.
- As a beginner, Elizabeth joined a theatre and played a role in Joanna Murray-Smith’s play. In 2011, she launched her first film.
- She has done various successful projects. Some of her hit projects are Peter Rabbit, Breath, Vita & Virginia, and The Cloverfield Paradox.
- In 2017, Elizabeth voiced the Emperor Haban Lima in Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Recently, she did the same task for Mopsy Rabbit of Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway in 2021.
- Currently, she is working on season 5 of The Crown TV show. She is playing the role of a Princess of Wales named Diana.
- She is a hardworking woman who does not believe in romantic relationships.
- Elizabeth Debicki is an independent woman whose net worth has reached around $1.9 million.