David Lemanowicz Net worth, Career, Biography, and Personal Life
David Lemanowicz is a sheltered professional Canadian ice hockey player. He started playing ice hockey games when he was 19 years old. However, after retiring, he continued his career as a representative hockey trainer. Moreover, he has been a military officer too. David’s height is about 6 feet, 2 inches, with attractive features and personality.
Also, his net worth is about 9 million dollars which speaks a lot about his establishment and success in his career. Most people don’t know about his first woman. Yes, you read that right. Moreover, he was first wedded to Gina in the time 2005. Both knew and liked each other through their university and started dating.
Later on, they got married. David Lemanowicz’s son’s name, who he’d with Gina his first woman is Lija Lemanowicz, born in 2010. Still, unfortunately, their marriage didn’t last due to particular reasons, and they got disassociated after the birth of their son, Lija.
Biography and Body Statistics
- Full Name: David Lemanowicz
- Gender: Male
- Net Worth: 9 million dollars
- Birth Date: 8th March 1976
- Age: 46 years
- Weight: 88 Kg
- Hair Color: Brown
- Wife: Jill Wagner
- Marital Status: Married
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Popular As: Husband of Jill Wagner
- Horoscope: Pisces
- Birth Place: Vancouver, Canada
- Height: 6 feet, 2 inches
- Ethnicity: Canadian-Polish
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Former hockey player and coach
- Education: Graduated
Further details about David Lemanowicz
- Jill Wagners is a famed model, TV personality, and great exceptional actress, her hubby, is David Lemanowicz. Moreover, in 2017, this beautiful couple got married.
- Now the question that comes after is how did they meet? What’s their story? And they both had known each other through their nonage but latterly went their separate ways as David separated Jill when they were dating each other in their early times.
- David met Jill through a good co-occurrence. Moreover, they both engaged with each other. And later on, this engagement led to falling in love with the couple. And they marry each other.
- In 2016, they got engaged and married each other in 2017, as mentioned over. Jill accepted his son too and shared a great bond with her.
- The couple has a son too together, beautifully named Army Gray Lemanowicz, which has a lovely history behind it. Jill stated, ” She was conceived on 4th July, so we wanted a nationalistic name. And my hubby is in the service, so we chose her first name to be Army.”
- Furthermore, she added, “We allowed that was a good name to recognize both. Her name is Gray (spelled the American way, with an A) because I’ve always loved that name. It’s strong, intelligent, soft, and womanlike, each in one, which is what I want her to be.”
- Besides, in one of her interviews, she used to sneak out of her pater’s window to meet David as she was completely over him, but he left her. After David’s divorce from his first woman, little did they know that their fate would bring them together again in the future.
- They are both living a dream country life at a ranch in Tennessee that keeps them busy looking after their creatures and leading a happy and healthy married life full of love and positivity with their children watching evenings together.