Who is Danny Dorosh? Biography, Net worth, and Personal life
Danny Dorosh is a Canadian-born actor from Vancouver, British Columbia. His exact date of birth is not known, but he is of Caucasian ethnicity and was raised by Canadian parents. After completing his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting at the University of Alberta, Danny pursued his passion for acting and producing in Hollywood.
Starting with short plays and stage performances, Danny went on to create and star in several films. You may recognize him from his notable performances in “Food for the Gods” as Tad Neil, “The 4400” as Zachary Gidlund, and “It Must Be Love” as Lt. Richard O’Connor.
Although he retired from acting in 2007 after his last film, “Food for the Gods,” Danny still made a pretty penny from his successful career in Hollywood. Nowadays, he’s a police officer at the Vancouver Police Department, where he serves his country and enjoys more time with his family. In addition, he also teaches martial arts.
His net worth is estimated at $2 million.
- Full name: Danny Dorosh
- Date of birth: 1980
- Place of birth: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Age: 42 years (As of 2022)
- Religion: Christianity
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Height: 5’7 or 170 cm
- Weight: 54 kg or 119 lbs
- Occupation: Police Officer
- Net Worth: $1.2 Million
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Pascale Hutton
Personal Life of Both Stars
Pascale Hutton and Danny Dorosh have a love story that could be right out of a fairy tale. They first met when Pascale was only 19 years old, and on their very first date, Danny confidently declared that he would marry her someday. This bold statement seemed to work in his favor, as Pascale fell for him too.
They tied the knot in a private ceremony attended by close family and friends in September 2003. Danny’s job as a police officer allows him to provide a stable home for their children and support Pascale when she is away for work. The couple appears to have a happy and healthy relationship.
Pascale is an actress who keeps her personal life private and separate from her professional life. So, it was a surprise to her fans when she participated in the “Awesome Challenge” in 2018 with her two kids.
She posted a photo of them showering her with kisses on her cheeks. People were curious about how she managed to keep this news under wraps. While rumors of her pregnancy circulated in 2014, Pascale never confirmed or denied them. Her second son was born in May 2015, four years after the birth of her first son.
- Danny Dorosh is not very active on social media platforms, so very little information is available regarding his background and personal life.
- The actor-turned-police officer was born in Vancouver, Canada. Capricorn is Danny’s zodiac sign, and the religion he follows is Christianity.
- The reason behind his popularity is not only his own acting career, but he is also well-known due to being the husband of a popular Canadian actress.
- Regarding his educational background, Danny Darosh went to a local institute for primary education.
- Then, Danny earned a bachelor’s degree in arts from the University of Alberta in expressive arts, which helped him in his acting career. But he did not continue it for a long time and opted for police as his profession.
- He married Pascale Hutton in 2002, who is also pursuing her career in acting successfully. He has two sons from his wife.
- This family, which consists of four members, can be seen in the Instagram posts of Pascale Hutton. The information regarding his sons, like age and names, is not available.
- The net worth of Danny Dorosh is $1.2M, even though he left his career in acting after a period of ten years. He could not get much wealth because he quit acting early. So the total income he gets is his salary as a police officer. The net worth of his wife is $ 3M.
- There is no information available if we talk about his other family members like his parents and siblings. It seems Danny has kept his personal life very private.
Who is Danny Dorosh?
Danny Dorosh is a Canadian actor and producer who has worked in Hollywood. He is also known for his martial arts skills and currently works as a police officer.
What is Danny Dorosh’s ethnicity?
Danny Dorosh is of Caucasian ethnicity.
When did Danny Dorosh retire from acting?
Danny Dorosh retired from acting in 2007 after his last film, "Food for the Gods," was released.
Does Danny Dorosh and Pascale Hutton have any children?
Yes, Danny Dorosh has two sons with his wife, Pascale Hutton. Their first son was born four years before their second son, who was welcomed into the world in May 2015.
Does Danny Dorosh still work in the entertainment industry?
No, Danny Dorosh retired from acting in 2007 and is currently working as a police officer in Vancouver. However, he occasionally appears as a guest on Pascale Hutton's show "When Calls the Heart."