Who is Danny Dorosh? Biography, Net worth, and Personal life
Danny Dorosh was previously an actor from the United States. The movies he is known for are The 440 (2004), It must be love (2004), and Food for the Gods. But then he left his profession and started his career as a police officer.
The Wikipedia data about Danny Dorosh has not yet been featured at this point. So very less information is available about Danny Dorosh regarding his background. Danny Dorosh was born and brought up in Canada in 1980.
Danny Dorosh married a well-known actress Pascale Hutton. Pascal Hutton has a very successful career as an actress in movies, TV series, commercials, and promotions. The net worth of Danny Dorosh is $ 1.2M, and that of his wife is $ 2.7M.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Danny Dorosh
Date of birth: 1980
Place of birth: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Age: 42 years (As of 2022)
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Height: 5’7 or 170 cm
Weight: 54 kg or 119 lbs
Occupation: Police Officer
Net Worth: $1.2 Million
Spouse/Girlfriend: Pascale Hutton
Facts about Danny Dorosh
- Danny Dorosh is not very active on social media platforms, so very little information is available regarding his background and personal life.
- The actor turned police officer was born in Vancouver, Canada. Capricorn is Danny’s zodiac sign, and the religion he follows is Christianity.
- The reason behind his popularity is not only his own acting career, but he is also well-known due to being the husband of a popular Canadian actress.
- Regarding his educational background, Danny Darosh went to some local institute for primary education.
- Then, Danny earned a bachelor’s degree in arts from the University of Alberta in expressive arts, which helped him in his acting career. But he did not continue it for a long time and opted for police as his profession.
- He married Pascale Hutton in 2002, who is also pursuing her career in acting successfully. He has two sons from his wife.
- This family, which consists of four members, can be seen in the Instagram posts of Pascale Hutton. The information regarding his sons, like age and names, is not available.
- The net worth of Danny Dorosh is $1.2M, even though he left his career in acting after a period of ten years. He could not get much wealth because he quit acting early. So the total income he gets is his salary as a police officer.
- There is no information available if we talk about his other family members like his parents and siblings. It seems Danny has kept his personal life very private.