Cameron Boyce’s Height, Weight, Biography, Career, and Personal life
Cameron Boyce was one of the well-known American actors. He got fame after expressing his talent as Keith Feder in Grown Ups comedy film in 2010. He also hit the series named Jessie with his outstanding acting from 2011 to 2015.
He began his career with a song video named That Green Gentleman by Panic! at the Disco band, where he appeared as a child actor. In 2008, he joined the industry properly and showed his acting abilities as Michael in General Hospital: Night Shift.
The leading actor had done various successful projects, including Grown Ups 2, Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything, and Descendants. He made his debut as Cal in the film Runt in 2020.
Besides acting, Boyce was also famous as a dancer and had shown his dance steps with the X Mob dancing crew. The decent guy had won many awards such as Pioneering Spirit Award, Daytime Emmy Award, and Young Artist Award for his extraordinary projects.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Cameron Mica Boyce
Date of birth: May 28, 1999
Place of birth: Los Angeles, US
Cameron’s Age: 20 years (at the time of death)
Occupation: Actor, Dancer
Weight: 57 kg or 126 lbs
Height: 5’6″ or 168 cm
Net Worth: $5 Million
Further details about Cameron Boyce
- On May 28, 1999, Cameron was born to Victor Boyce and Libby Boyce. His younger sister’s name was Maya Boyce.
- The guy was good in height with a 35 inches chest and 12 inches biceps. Cameron Boyce’s height was 168 cm.
- He was an expert dancer in ballet, jazz, modern dance, tap, hip-hop, and breakdancing. He was only seven when he stepped into the modeling industry.
- The young boy joined the industry as a child actor and caught the public spotlight through his brilliant acting.
- In 2008, he appeared in the character of Michael Carson in Mirrors horror film. The same year, he performed the role of Sam Holloman in Eagle Eye.
- With acting, Boyce did many TV shows, such as he appeared as Brody in the Code Black series in 2016. Similarly, he played the role of Lil Highlighter Dancer in the series named Shake It Up.
- He also collaborated with many social projects for the welfare of society. He collected $27,000 for the Thirst Project, which a group introduced to provide clean water to underdeveloped areas.
- According to some reports, he had been dating Peyton List since 2012. He broke up with her after three years and started dating Medison Pettis. He had also dated Sophie Reynolds for some time.
- On July 6, 2019, Cameron’s family found him dead on his bed. He was suffering from a disease named epileptic seizure. After his death, doctors claimed that he died due to a medical condition.
- Following his death, the Network for Good software company founded a non-profit organization called The Cameron Boyce Foundation. The purpose of this foundation is to spread positivity.
- Cameron Boyce was a wealthy guy with a net worth of around $5 million when he died.