Barron Trump Height, Weight, Career, and Personal Life
Barron Trump is the youngest kid of Donald Trump. His father is a former president of the United States of America. During the early months of his father’s administration, he and his mother lived in New York; later, they both moved to Washington.
Until recently he remained out of the spotlight until recently became the subject of media attention when he was seen in New York City with his mother, Melania.
Barron was born on March 20, 2006, in New York City. According to a news story, he is still in school and will be attending Oxbridge Academy in West Palm Beach in the future.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Barron William Trump
Date of birth: March 20, 2006
Place of birth: New York City, USA
Age: 16 years (As of 2022)
Occupation: Celebrity Kid
Height: 5’11” or 180 cm
Weight: 68 kg or 150 lbs
Net Worth: $10 Million
Further details about Barron Trump
- Trump attended Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School and St. Andrew’s Episcopal School.
- As he wants to stay away from the limelight, there is little information about him since his father’s presidency ended. He resides in the Trump Tower penthouse, where he owns an entire floor.
- After JFK Junior, he was the first boy to live in the White House, as all three previous presidents had daughters.
- His mother once described him as “all about sports.” This statement may be accurate, as he was photographed wearing an Arsenal FC shirt representing the DC United under-12 and Arlington Soccer Association under 14 sides.
- He is devoted to drawing. Some of his drawings have received a lot of attention on the internet, indicating that he is fascinated with women’s breasts, as these paintings depict women warriors with enormous breasts.
- Barron’s fondness for anime was revealed via a handle called “JumpyTurtlee,” which is supposed to be his hidden Roblox account. Also, Barron expressed his affection for K-pop and the LGBTQ+ community.
- Trump’s son is kind and loving to his friends, to the extent that he once took his entire class of 80 to the White House for a tour. He is also claimed to be friends with Robert Biden II, Jo Biden’s grandson, as evidenced by a recent incident in which they surprised the public by posting one other’s images on their own MySpace accounts.
- From his family’s fortune, it’s easy to assume he’d be pretty wealthy. His actual net worth is unknown, although it is estimated to be over $3,500 million. Another fact about him is that he earns an incredible $10 million yearly.
- He is active on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms. As of 2022, he has 11.5k followers on Instagram and 625 followers on Twitter.