Every fact you want to know about Ashley Kolfage
Gorgeous American entrepreneur, model, and teacher Ashley Kolfage is famous for being the partner of Brian Kolfage, the senior aviator of the USA Air Force Security Forces.
Ashley co-runs a clothing brand, Coconut Chic. She became famous after her debut in modeling in Playboy magazine. She is popular in the business industry for being an influencer of various clothing and makeup brands.
Besides, Ashley was a fourth-grade teacher with the Catalina Foothills Unified School District in Tucson, Arizona. Well! Stick here if you want to know more about Ashley’s life.
In 2018, the model, tried to be on Maxim Magazine’s cover. She teaches fourth grade in Tuscon, Arizona, for the Catalina Foothills United School District.
Brian Kolfage’s wife is also a very successful businessperson. She helps run a Coconut Chic store, which sells clothes for babies and kids. The model and her best friend, Erin, run it. Erin and Ashley are married to men who served in the US Air Force.
The beautiful model is rumored to be worth about $1 million. She has a lot of money because she has worked as a model, a teacher, and a businesswoman.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Ashley Ann Kolfage
- Date of birth: September 16, 1985
- Place of birth: San Angelo, Texas, USA
- Age: 37 years (As of 2022)
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Virgo
- Occupation: Model, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer
- Net Worth: $1-2 Million
- Instagram: @ashleyk_hawaii
- Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Height: 5’7″ (170 cm)
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Black
- Bra size: 33B
- Shoe size: 8 US
- Body measurements: 34-25-35 inches
- On September 16, 1985, Ashley was born and raised in San Angelo, Texas. Ashley’s full name is Ashley Ann Kolfage, and her ethnicity is Caucasian. She was Jewish, but she started following Christianity after getting married to Brian.
- The American-based fashion model started her teaching career and stepped into modeling.
- She was hired by Arizona Modeling Co for a decade and then twice worked with Nina Blackwood for Playboy Magazine during her modeling career.
- Ashley has influenced many brands by working in Playboy magazine, including ‘Military Grade Coffee Company,’ ‘Dad Brand Apparel,’ and ‘Aqua Medical Spa.’
- She has launched her own brand, Coconut Chic while collaborating with several other apparels and makeup lines. Further, she works as a Real Estate Agent.
- Ashley is also the founder of influencing websites – where she promotes different bikini and other clothing lines.
- Concerning Ashley’s private life, she worked for Chili Grill & Bar as a hostess, where she met her future partner Brian in the early 2000s. In late 2011, the duo walked down the aisle. Moreover, they were blessed with a daughter in 2012 and a son in 2014.
- Her net worth is around 1 to 2 million dollars. She is earning a handsome amount from several modeling campaigns and industries. Also, Ashley’s husband has a net worth of 1.5 million dollars.
- She is pretty active on social media platforms as she has 522k followers on Instagram. Ashley shared her family pictures during the pandemic when she spent more time with her husband and kids.
Q: Who is Ashley Kolfage?
A: Ashley is the wife of Brian Kolfage, a prominent political activist and founder of "We Build the Wall," a private organization that aimed to fund the construction of a border wall between the United States and Mexico.
Q: What is Kolfage’s background?
A: Only a little information about Kolfage's background is publicly available. She has been associated with her husband's organization and often supports his activism on social media.
Q: What is Ashley Kolfage’s role in “We Build the Wall”?
A: Kolfage has supported her husband's organization, "We Build the Wall." She has been involved in fundraising efforts and has helped promote the organization's mission on social media.
Q: What has Kolfage been doing recently?
A: It needs to be clarified what Ashley Kolfage has been doing recently, as limited information about her current activities is available.
Ashley Kolfage is the wife of Brian Kolfage, a well-known political activist and founder of “We Build the Wall.” Although not much information about Ashley’s background is publicly available, she has played a supportive role in her husband’s organization, helping with fundraising efforts and promoting its mission on social media. However, it is still being determined what she has been doing recently.