Every fact you need to know about Trevor Noah’s brother, Andrew Shingange
Andrew Shingange is an American personality who is known as the brother of Trevor Noah, a South African actor, comedian, writer, and producer.
Trevor Noah is best recognized for hosting The Daily Show, an American late-night satirical news program on Comedy Central.
Andrew was born to Robert Noah, a Swiss national who moved to South Africa during the Dutch occupation, and Patricia Nombuyiselo, his mother.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Andrew Shingange
- Date of birth: Not available
- Place of birth: Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Nationality: South African
- Horoscope: Not available
- Occupation: Celebrity’s brother
- Height: Not available
- Weight: Not available
- Net Worth: Not available
- Instagram: Not available
- Twitter: @Shinggie
- Andrew’s date of birth and education information is not available on Internet, but we’ll update them once he makes it public. He was born in Jo’berg Gauteng, South Africa. His mother’s name is Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah, and his father’s name is Robert Noah, who belongs of Swiss heritage.
- Under Apartheid, Andrew’s parents’ relationship was illegal at the time of his birth. As a result, the South African authorities imprisoned and fined his mother, and his father was forced to return to Switzerland.
- Andrew stands at an average height, but the exact measurement is not available. He appears to be quite tall in his photos relative to his surroundings.
- Trevor, his younger brother, was born in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, on February 20, 1984. When the Immorality Act was revised in 1985, interracial sexual interactions and marriages were decriminalized a year after Trevor’s birth.
- Shingange’s mother married Ngisaveni Abel Shingange in 1992, but he violently beat the boys’ mother, and the couple separated in 1996.
- The brothers had a difficult childhood and spent most of their lives in puberty. The boys were abandoned by their parents; they struggled hard to get a meal.
- His stepfather fired Patricia in the leg and through the back of the head in 2009 after becoming engaged to Sfiso Khoza; she survived because the bullet traveled through her skull, avoiding the brain, blood arteries, and all major nerves, and exiting with minor damage to her nostril.
- Further, his stepfather was sentenced to attempted murder and convicted to life in jail.
- Shingange threatened Noah’s life when Noah questioned him over the phone about the incident, causing Noah to flee Johannesburg for LA. Shingange was sentenced to attempted murder in 2011, and the following year, he was released under supervision.
- Concerning his private life, Andrew is a married man and resides in his birthplace with his wife. Information about Andrew’s wife is not available on the Internet; thus, we do not know much about the couple.
When and where did Andrew Shingange get his start?
Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah and Abel Shingange gave birth to him in Johannesburg, South Africa. Both of his parents are from the South African tribe of Xhosa.
Who are his parents and where did he go to school?
Andrew lived in a pretty poor situation from the time he was a child. Patricia, his mom, was a stay-at-home mom, and his dad worked as a car mechanic. When it comes to his education, it's said that Andrew went to the same school as his older brother Isaac, which is Maryvale College.
Does Andrew Shingange have any brothers or sisters?
Andrew's mother has given him two older brothers and sisters. Isaac Shingange is his biological brother, and Trevor Noah is his half-brother. Let's talk about each of his siblings in turn.
In 2002, Isaac, his brother, was born in Johannesburg. He is Patricia and Abel Shingange's first child. Isaac keeps a lot of his life a secret, just like his younger brother Andrew.